mexico visit visa at border - help

KakiJanaky

hi folks,

planning to go Tijuana, mex for stamping. I went to mex consulate here at my place, they dint give me one. Border lo visit visa/permit istaara? if I don’t have valid h1b stamping, just have approval. Any experiences at San Diego border, please help. Appreciated.. 

don’t wanna plan everything go there and they don’t let me go. Please help.

thanks, 

10 minutes ago, chapstick said:

I am planing the same.. I have stamping expiring in 2 months ..do I get the visa if I got to consulate? 

Enduku ivvanu anadu bro..visa

valid us visa stamp untey ista annadu, not just approval. arey badcow, nenu mex poyyedi stamping kosam ra antey, he is like I understand but I need to see ur visa stamp anta, pichi na dash gadu. He is just following the template and following his stupid rules. 

6 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

valid us visa stamp untey ista annadu, not just approval. arey badcow, nenu mex poyyedi stamping kosam ra antey, he is like I understand but I need to see ur visa stamp anta, pichi na dash gadu. He is just following the template and following his stupid rules. 

Naku old visa stamp undi.. but approval ledu inka.. pending lo undi.. adi ochelopu visa expire aitadi.. I will be in same boat.. what to do bro.. old USA visa stamp tho mex visa istada? It is just 2 months.

7 hours ago, solman said:

naku telisi Tijuana boarder lo Indians ki  mexico visiting visa ivaru

only mex consulate lo istaru 

+1 

I took visa in mex consulate last year when went for stamping in Tijuana . 35 $ ki 10 yrs visa vachindi .

Mexican Tourist Visa Requirements:

·         You do not need to make an appointment.

·         All the applications must be submitted in person.

·         Fill out Visa Application form

·         Apply at the Consular Section in person from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.

·         Valid passport and one photocopy of the pages containing personal information, the photograph of bearer and expiration date/extensions.

·         Valid US visa for multiple entries; at least with 6 months of validity at the time of your filing and one photocopy.

·         Valid I-94 and/or I-20 or J1 or I797A Form in original and one photocopy.

·         Letter of verification of employment or Financial records (the last 3 months of your bank statements, or pay stubs, or credit card statements and the actual credit card) with one photocopy.

·         One (1) front view passport size photos, no glasses.

·         Payment of Consular fee 36.00 dollars. (cash only).

·         Letter from employer with letterhead.

·         Copy of latest U.S. visa even if it is expired.

·         Copy of passport

7 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

I don't know why they said that for you. Naku 10 yrs visit visa vachindi and i didn't have stamped visa and went to Tijuana for visa stamping.