HYDERABAD at RISK

trent

1 minute ago, trent said:

chadavandi me mokalu manda

just skimmed....cannot do anything unless Govt officials do their deligent duty in monitoring the industrial dumping...

as long as corrupt officials oversee that...nothing will change..

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

just skimmed....cannot do anything unless Govt officials do their deligent duty in monitoring the industrial dumping...

as long as corrupt officials oversee that...nothing will change..

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Yeah, they are polluting the water table in Hyderabad. All these chemicals cause early onset of chronic diseases, infertility and birth defects for kids.

yes, already antha polluted . its a price for development  🤒

6 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I think ivanni usual ga Ocean loki pampistaru. Looks like no option like that for Hyd 

@Android_Halwa to condemn what I said 

TS ki Ocean ledaaaa ... emi kadu lee next time langa gadu gelvakee oka ocean testadu 

I remember in Vizag, there was a high risk of cancer because of fish absorbing chemicals from the heavy industries there. Polluting the water table is an unpardonable sin. You are killing/ disabling millions of people for your own selfish reasons. Sometimes it is not even the corrupt officers, it is proper research not being done on how the water resources are connected under ground. You may be using water from a good source, but there is no guarantee that the food you eat outside is cooked with quality water or that the person you are with has consumed bad water in their life. 

12 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I think ivanni usual ga Ocean loki pampistaru. Looks like no option like that for Hyd 

I condemn. It’s a global challenge and not just TG’s. 

Ocean loki evadu pampiyadu...

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

I remember in Vizag, there was a high risk of cancer because of fish absorbing chemicals from the heavy industries there. Polluting the water table is an unpardonable sin. You are killing/ disabling millions of people for your own selfish reasons. Sometimes it is not even the corrupt officers, it is proper research not being done on how the water resources are connected under ground. You may be using water from a good source, but there is no guarantee that the food you eat outside is cooked with quality water or that the person you are with has consumed bad water in their life. 

anduke nunavut canad vellali almost pollution free environment 

41 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

53 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

a effluent ni treat chesi vadalali bayatiki but companies ivi anni pattinchukokunda vadilestunnay. they dont want to spend money on treating plants. govts kuda chusi chudanattu valla vata vallaki vasthunda ani chustunnaru. 

43 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I condemn. It’s a global challenge and not just TG’s. 

Ocean loki evadu pampiyadu...

yes its not limited to TG only. but hyd is the hub of bulk drugs. so it damaged more hyd than any other city in india

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

eppudu ee compnies anni ma uru side move chestaru ata 

endo emo  bhayam vestundi 10-20 years down the line enot paristiti ani 

protest chesaru kada mucherla chuttu anni villages.