HOME EQUITY LOAN

Nasavunensastha

3 hours ago, pandit said:

@Nasavunensastha Mastaru, since you paid only 5% down I'm assuming you are paying PMI for your loan amount. If you take home equity loan you will be paying PMI for longer time. My advise is not to go for HELOC. Build 20% equity on your home and refinance to get rid of PMI. If you are in urjent need of money look for other alternatives like 0% interest rate balance tranfers etc. Just my 2 cents.

Got it bro..not willing to apply HELOC...thank you for suggestion.

19 hours ago, Nasavunensastha said:

So nenu konna illu 250k bro so ippudu dani value 279 undi..nenu only 5% down chesa ..its been an yr i took home..na credit score 706 undi wt r my options?

bhayya, you can't even get HELOC with less than 90% of equity (only few of them give)- but, what you can try is if the house appreciated some more - go for appraisal and if you get 20% equity then your PMI will be dropped.

19 hours ago, Nasavunensastha said:

So nenu konna illu 250k bro so ippudu dani value 279 undi..nenu only 5% down chesa ..its been an yr i took home..na credit score 706 undi wt r my options?

With the given situation i would recommend not to go for it.. As you did only 5 percent ..Malla PMI kuda koncham pergtundhii..Unless it very needed dont go for it..I would recommend to take personal for 25k alaa(Home equtiy teesukonna anthee vastundhii neekuu) and pay all other loans ..

4 hours ago, Bestguy said:

With the given situation i would recommend not to go for it.. As you did only 5 percent ..Malla PMI kuda koncham pergtundhii..Unless it very needed dont go for it..I would recommend to take personal for 25k alaa(Home equtiy teesukonna anthee vastundhii neekuu) and pay all other loans ..

Ok bro tq