How to score more then 7

maddhy

Frnds can you suggest any ideas if anyone scored more then 7 in ielts In writing and reading ., pls throw some 💡... really appreciate your help .. wrote twice still same score no improvement.. and how to focus on listening and reading the questions same time...any tips on listening too frnds thanks

16 minutes ago, stag said:

bro nenu rasina with around 1 week preparation. I got 7.5 in writing and 8.5 in reading.

Writing ki pedhaga practice cheyyaledhu. only 1 time practice chesa. that too IELTS style answer sheets online lo untai. adhi print chesi andhulo rayatam practice cheyyi so that you will know the wordcount and how many lines you need to write approximately and how to manage your time. But manaku main problem with writing is, we have required vocabulary, flow of thoughts and all but since we don't write a lot on daily basis, its tough to move pencil on paper. adhe computer lo rayamante pichekkistham. i personally felt my typing speed is lot more than writing speed.

IELTSLIZ.com ani oka website untadi bro. andhulo chaala helpful tips untai. follow that.

For reading and listening, youtube lo IELTS general testing videos untai.. every day oka kotha test upload chestharu vallu. try to do at least 15-20 of them and it will be very easy for you in the actual test to do reading and listening.

nuvu US lo unavuu.mari canada PR tisukuni enduku ??i mean just h1 denial kosam ?

9 minutes ago, stag said:

bro nenu rasina with around 1 week preparation. I got 7.5 in writing and 8.5 in reading.

Writing ki pedhaga practice cheyyaledhu. only 1 time practice chesa. that too IELTS style answer sheets online lo untai. adhi print chesi andhulo rayatam practice cheyyi so that you will know the wordcount and how many lines you need to write approximately and how to manage your time. But manaku main problem with writing is, we have required vocabulary, flow of thoughts and all but since we don't write a lot on daily basis, its tough to move pencil on paper. adhe computer lo rayamante pichekkistham. i personally felt my typing speed is lot more than writing speed.

IELTSLIZ.com ani oka website untadi bro. andhulo chaala helpful tips untai. follow that.

For reading and listening, youtube lo IELTS general testing videos untai.. every day oka kotha test upload chestharu vallu. try to do at least 15-20 of them and it will be very easy for you in the actual test to do reading and listening.

Reading practice as much as you can and also write on paper atleast 4-5 essays. As mentioned above writing on paper is tough as we do not write 2-3 pages daily. Follow the timing like 20mins for letter and 40mins for essay. essay structure and letter format follow aithey easy ga 7.5 vastayi. 

for listening I think you need 38 answers correct to get 8. Practise listening similar to exams style like reading questions once before the audio starts. Listening lo 3-4 questions tricky ga untayi and getting them correct makes a lot of difference in your score.

I prepared 2-3hrs a day for a week before exam and got 8 writing, 8.5 reading, 7.5 speaking and 9 listening.

prepare ielts academic rather than general for reading 

they are more complex 

i did the same way. 

the problem where we go wrong is   true or false and match the heading so work on them  academic has very good resources,

listening youtube lo tons of material untadi daily oka test practise cheyi.

writing  just answer the questions it make letter 150 words 

and essay lo lelts liz zinda bad ante 

inka kavali ante hire english teacher  it  will be very beneficial 

hire an english teacher who is native english speaker. 

17 minutes ago, Gudhachari007 said:

nuvu US lo unavuu.mari canada PR tisukuni enduku ??i mean just h1 denial kosam ?

US lo unna but H1 ledhu bro. esari processing lo undhi but approval rakunte Canada move avudhamani thinking

11 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

prepare ielts academic rather than general for reading 

they are more complex 

i did the same way. 

the problem where we go wrong is   true or false and match the heading so work on them  academic has very good resources,

listening youtube lo tons of material untadi daily oka test practise cheyi.

writing  just answer the questions it make letter 150 words 

and essay lo lelts liz zinda bad ante 

inka kavali ante hire english teacher  it  will be very beneficial 

hire an english teacher who is native english speaker. 

Deeni badulu thella  fori ni patayinchudu easy ga vayya :giggle: