Traffic rules thread (with pictures)

kakatiya

Posting traffic rules with pictures that are mostly common but not very well known.

EzGxyMc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Always parallel park in the direction of traffic flow.

Fine 75$ to 155$

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Dont get the logic behind this rule... car etu side park chesthe endi... just curious

park chesina car tesetappudu u will be against the traffic...

and drivers dont expect a car being coming out on road in opposite direction, unless u r coming out of a private driveway

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

park chesina car tesetappudu u will be against the traffic...

and drivers dont expect a car being coming out on road in opposite direction, unless u r coming out of a private driveway

makes sense kani adhi peddha problem ani nenu anukonu because most of the time this is done in small colonies with residential homes... antha traffic em undadu akkada... but yeah rule is rule I guess

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

makes sense kani adhi peddha problem ani nenu anukonu because most of the time this is done in small colonies with residential homes... antha traffic em undadu akkada... but yeah rule is rule I guess

one wrong turn and one incident is enough right...

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

one wrong turn and one incident is enough right...

see I get the logic but dheeni valla ne accidents ayye chances unnayante I dont think so... like I said people dont parallel park in wrong direction on a busy street... mostly only in residential colonies with almost no traffic...

same direction lo park chesina kooda venaka evado vasthunnadani chooskokunda if you pull into the road accident aithadi... 

But to get a proper uniform order, anni chotla ila park cheyyakoodadu ani rule pettaremo... to make people park properly in rush roads... 

16 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Posting traffic rules with pictures that are mostly common but not very well known.

EzGxyMc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Always parallel park in the direction of traffic flow.

Fine 75$ to 155$

2008 lo okasari warning ochindhi cop nunchi itlane wrong direction lo park chesthe 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

see I get the logic but dheeni valla ne accidents ayye chances unnayante I dont think so... like I said people dont parallel park in wrong direction on a busy street... mostly only in residential colonies with almost no traffic...

same direction lo park chesina kooda venaka evado vasthunnadani chooskokunda if you pull into the road accident aithadi... 

But to get a proper uniform order, anni chotla ila park cheyyakoodadu ani rule pettaremo... to make people park properly in rush roads... 

ilanti parkings on roads which have speed limits of 35 .Appudu accident ayye chances ekkuva untay 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ma deggara city lo..they will even check the orientation of wheels while parked...

uphill or downhill lo wheels should be always be away from the curb. so taht in the event of brake failure or so..they dont come up on the road ani..

residential lo ne usual ga chala accidents avutai....because u expect people will park it right ani.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ma deggara city lo..they will even check the orientation of wheels while parked...

uphill or downhill lo wheels should be always be away from the curb. so taht in the event of brake failure or so..they dont come up on the road ani..

residential lo ne usual ga chala accidents avutai....because u expect people will park it right ani.

They asked me to do downhill parking for DMV test... I said I don't know 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

ichara mari license..?

Ya ichhadu!! adi okate cheyale!!! migatha anta bane nadipaa... test ayaka choosa google lo ilanti parking lu kuda vnnayi ani telisindi

12 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

ilanti parkings on roads which have speed limits of 35 .Appudu accident ayye chances ekkuva untay 

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Ok... intha undi ani thelidu naku generally 

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

downhill tires towards curd

uphill away from curb