A tip to my dear friend Pori.

uttermost

@Pori, nuvvey kadha mana @staysafebro ni venakeskoni ochedhi, or atleast oka saari vachav.

if he's just making all those claims just to get a rise out of people and have some fun, its fine.

but if he really believes the stuff he is saying, he's a potential mental harasser, or even a future wife beater :)

Not just him. Every person who agrees with him is a potential wife beater too. good luck :) 

choose wisely. :giggle:

@staysafebro, you have a girl fan even with the utterly idiotic things you say in this db. I'm officially jealous.

The losers in this db who amplify staysafebro's 'harmless observations', by encouraging him. lol at you.

you are all watching an incel in the making. he'll drag everyone of you along with him, with his pretensions for intellect.

• Upvote 1

Oh online lo sympathy posts vesthe ‘good boy’ ana nee udhdhesham? You know what else behaves likes this? Dogs. Likes and appreciation kosam pani chesevi dogs ra. Just like you. You are another dog. 

Calm down Jimmy, nee kosam evening treats attu kostha. 

12 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Oh online lo sympathy posts vesthe ‘good boy’ ana nee udhdhesham? You know what else behaves likes this? Dogs. Likes and appreciation kosam pani chesevi dogs ra. Just like you. You are another dog. 

Bro nee patha ID enti @yomama na?

10 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

nothing like that bro. appreciation emundhi deenlo. db lo andaru nannu dobbuthuntey. lol.

I'm quitting social media. before that, I just wanted to give a public service announcement.

I have no problem with what you post. you always walk back on 90% of what you say, and demand to debate semantics. you are an idiot and a crybaby like that. 

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yomama naa.. haha.. this guy is a million times better.

yomama is a straight up pscyho, and I'm waiting for him to knock on my door, like he claimed he would.

24 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

research says that incels who expect women to be in a particular way, often either end their lives, or end other people's lives in frustration.

there are atleast 20 people killed by incels this year alone in mass shootings, including  2 in canada.

just saying. you know, 'research'.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yomama is the kind of guy who won't get hired anywhere, and if he did, he wouldn't get promoted, unless he pimps for his boss. haha..

the guy is the definition of a loser. and like most losers joined the military. very poetic really :) 

50 minutes ago, uttermost said:

research says that incels who expect women to be in a particular way, often either end their lives, or end other people's lives in frustration.

there are atleast 20 people killed by incels this year alone in mass shootings, including  2 in canada.

just saying. you know, 'research'.

You know what research says? People who feign online political correctness are the actual incels, racists, serial killers and bigots.

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

You know what research says? People who feign online political correctness are the actual incels, racists, serial killers and bigots.

yeah. anonymous online political correctness is a way to show someone's racism. haha..

on the other hand, being anon gives someone exactly the kind of courage to spout all of the above.

the guy who sent bombs to democrats couple weeks back, was not feigning political correctness on the forum. Neither was the guy who killed 2 people in Toronto. 

there's nothing stopping you from dressing up your hate if you are anon, moron. except your own morality.

learn some logic before you make arguments.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

yomama is the kind of guy who won't get hired anywhere, and if he did, he wouldn't get promoted, unless he pimps for his boss. haha..

the guy is the definition of a loser. and like most losers joined the military. very poetic really :)

Nee badha endi kaka?