I'm giving up all social media.

uttermost

39 minutes ago, uttermost said:

which means twitter, mostly.  is afdb social media? hmmm.. no idea, but I'm giving up this too. bored of idiots shouting at me.

I'm going to become a farmer. wish me best of luck.

Em farming ra aathulni gorukkuntaaavaa ehe em elthaavle undu nuv kooda denkesthe db buffoon leni circus laa untundi ra

32 minutes ago, sinthakaai said:

Baa aadu elpothe ettaa baa idly lo kaarappodi lekapoina parledu db lo aadundaali baa aadni aapu baa

Aadu ekkadiki podu baa... Enni sarlu cheppaledu potha potha ani... Siggu saram leni half chopped sausage gadu .. ekkadiki podu le kani..digulu padaku baa

4 minutes ago, nallaberrry said:

Aadu ekkadiki podu baa... Enni sarlu cheppaledu potha potha ani... Siggu saram leni half chopped sausage gadu .. ekkadiki podu le kani..digulu padaku baa

malli thuducheskuni vasthadanamaata

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

which means twitter, mostly.  is afdb social media? hmmm.. no idea, but I'm giving up this too. bored of idiots shouting at me.

I'm going to become a farmer. wish me best of luck.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

what am I going to farm?

everything that my family will eat.

thanks.

pls raaaa  ilaa anni maaatho cheppukoku

ok tired GIF by Jim Gaffigan

1 minute ago, ravana said:

👍

dude, you are a sage in this db. I tried to see if I can be like you.

impossible. I just hate people here. the hate is not healthy.

note: not saying you hate people here. but that I hate them.

Don't give up @uttermost. we need a person like to have counter arguments for everything and to everyone. Our purpose in this db is to entertain ourselves, are you getting entertained enough or not? if not, let us make threads more interesting and crowd-pulling. Haters did exist at the time of RAMA, JESUS, and Mohammad. The question is how do you stop them from spilling more venom on you by giving more logical, sensible and mass approving counter-arguments. You never give up just because some dick and jack say so. Everyone is different and so you, nothing wrong for having a different opinion as long as it makes sense. So far you had 95% sensible counter-arguments. keep the flow flowing and stay joined and be an active participant.