Interview feedback raaledu inka : Update

Pichekkistha

16 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

Last Saturday skype interview ayyindi. It went very good except a couple of questions which i didn't know. They were okay with that. 

As of now, they didn't call me. One of my friend who referred me said that they are still interviewing and will take 2-3 days more. 

Naakenduko theda koduthundi.... thengindi ani  @3$%

Kaneesam recruiter call chesi wait cheyyamani chepthundi kada. Anyways, i have my current project and i am not desperate. I didn't call them first because i didn't want them to give upper hand in the negotiation. 

UPDATE Indaaka mail chesaa.... reply chesaaru end of the week decision theesukuntaaranta...  %$#$

recruiter etc antunav FTE? sat interview endi

7 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

recruiter etc antunav FTE? sat interview endi

FTE for consulting company. Long term Federal project. Skype office lo kudaradu antey Sat intvw set chesaaru.. 

On 11/14/2018 at 6:52 AM, Pichekkistha said:

Last Saturday skype interview ayyindi. It went very good except a couple of questions which i didn't know. They were okay with that. 

As of now, they didn't call me. One of my friend who referred me said that they are still interviewing and will take 2-3 days more. 

Kaneesam recruiter call chesi wait cheyyamani chepthundi kada. Anyways, i have my current project and i am not desperate. I didn't call them first because i didn't want them to give upper hand in the negotiation. 

UPDATE Indaaka mail chesaa.... reply chesaaru end of the week decision theesukuntaaranta...  %$#$

10gindi 

On Wed Nov 14 2018 at 6:52 AM, Pichekkistha said:

Nidi ayinappudu interview attend ayithe chaalu niku vasthadi ai pk Lord tolded