Holy Global Entry

tacobell fan

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Enni years ki ostadii global entry I meant validity 

default 5 years but you have to go and update your visa status every time it gets renewed. 

Hi, how to update new passport details after submitting the application with old passport in global entry application? Do I need to call CBP for this update? My police verification happend with new passport. 

2 minutes ago, venkat2012 said:

Hi, how to update new passport details after submitting the application with old passport in global entry application? Do I need to call CBP for this update? My police verification happend with new passport. 

You cannot make changes to application. Just wait until you receive the conditional approval. They will ask you to schedule the appointment, when you meet them you can update whatever details you need. In fact they will ask you to keep the details updated and only they have the ability to make changes once you submit it. Your clearance won't require new passport details since it is more of your background and criminal and civilian history. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2019 at 5:32 AM, tacobell fan said:

You cannot make changes to application. Just wait until you receive the conditional approval. They will ask you to schedule the appointment, when you meet them you can update whatever details you need. In fact they will ask you to keep the details updated and only they have the ability to make changes once you submit it. Your clearance won't require new passport details since it is more of your background and criminal and civilian history. 

Anni clear ayyaka unmaadi ga marithey evadu responsible ?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2