Holy Global Entry

tacobell fan

2 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

I strongly recommend Global Entry to all h1-b holders. I applied, waited for an year for approval and able to travel and returned without any issue. TSA Pre also included which makes travel even better specially with kids. 

Thabks alot for the info ba. I can submit the application now. But india lo police verification process ki we are supposed to show up in person kada. I don't think I have any plans to go to inidia next year as I already went to india this year . So what are my options now ba. 

8 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ankul Nexus card ki global entry ki theda emanna vundaa 

Global entry how it effects b1/b2 holders like me ?? 

Nexus card easy apply cheyyu. .

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Nexus card easy apply cheyyu. .

Anta avasarama ani thinking,  peace bridge paina nexus ki oka line migitha vatiki 4-5 lines @3$% 

air travel lo US eppudu cheyale 

16 hours ago, jbourne said:

Ankul Nexus card ki global entry ki theda emanna vundaa 

Global entry how it effects b1/b2 holders like me ?? 

Nexus is for Canada / Mexico border crossing ki as an Indian Citizen you won't even qualify to apply.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

$100 is too big amount ante i can imagine where you stand. No offense.

$100 per head to skip a line too small amount ante I can also imagine where u stand.. yes offense 

16 hours ago, pawanmb6 said:

Thabks alot for the info ba. I can submit the application now. But india lo police verification process ki we are supposed to show up in person kada. I don't think I have any plans to go to inidia next year as I already went to india this year . So what are my options now ba. 

lot of people applied when this program introduced and there are already lot of requests to Indian consulates with-in US to do police clearance instead going to india. Naku Indian PSK (Passport Seva Kendram) lo kuda told that they are getting requests from US to fix it. Hopefully they will make changes to the program. As a early adopter we have no choice but follow rules. I would say wait until you go India and then apply. It's totally worth it.

1 minute ago, Casanova said:

$100 per head to skip a line too small amount ante I can also imagine where u stand.. yes offense 

You don't travel often so you don't know what it meant to skip even one person ahead. 

16 hours ago, megadheera said:

How does it works with H1B? How do you get entry stamp in your passport and how do you pass the customs?

When you enter kiosk, it will prompt pre-defined questions once you answer they will generate a receipt. You just need to show when exiting customs. I-94 will be updated online anyway. 

1 minute ago, Prince_Fan said:

Chinnu...monna Sunday POE line lo nilchunte 20 mins lo cleared....

Not happens in every city, every time kada Chinnu. Ayina neeku special status undi ga

process ide na ? @tacobell fan

Quote:
How to Apply for Global Entry:

Citizens of India are eligible for Global Entry. Applications must be submitted through CBP’s Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) website. The non-refundable application fee for a five-year Global Entry membership is $100 and applications must be made online. Once the application is approved, a CBP officer will conduct a scheduled interview with the applicant and then make a final eligibility determination.

Application Process:
  1. Apply Online with CBP: Complete a TTP online application and pay the $100 non-refundable application fee.
  2. After completion of step ‘1’ applicants need to submit the requisite information, along with the applicable fee of ₹500, in the Passport Seva Portal, www.passportindia.gov.in for their background check in India. In addition to this, all Indian applicants must schedule an in-person interview at the respective Passport Seva Kendra/Passport Seva Laghu Kendra (PSK/PSLK) office as per their residential jurisdiction in India (as per the address furnished online). During the interview, Indian citizens will have their fingerprints and photo captured and complete other formalities. A visit to the PSK/PSLK is based on prior appointment only.
  3. If the applicant is not presently living in India, it is recommended that they apply for Global Entry prior to their next trip to India so that the appointment at the PSK/PSLK office can be completed during their visit.
  4. Schedule an Interview in the U.S.: Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a message in your GOES account instructing you to schedule an interview at one of the Global Entry Enrollment Centers. Global Entry Enrollment Centers are primarily located within the United States at ports of entry and designated CBP facilities.
  5. Interview Determines Your Eligibility: A U.S. Customs Border Protection officer will ask you questions, take your photo, and collect your fingerprints.
  6. Provide Identification: Bring your valid passport(s) and one other form of identification, such as a driver's license or ID card to the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must present your permanent resident card.

Other Benefits:

Once a citizen of India is enrolled in Global Entry, he/she will also be eligible to participate in TSA Precheck. Visit the TSA Precheck program website for more information.

Travel Requirements:

All Indian Global Entry members must have a valid passport and a valid visa. Global Entry members who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents must maintain updated visa information with CBP. If a Global Entry member obtains a new visa, or obtains a new petition for a work visa, the member must notify CBP in-person at a Global Entry enrollment center. A member must visit an enrollment center to have CBP add visa and/or update visa information. If the visa information is incomplete or not properly updated with CBP, the Global Entry kiosk may incorrectly calculate the member’s class of admission and admission date. A member must visit an enrollment center in-person to add or update visa information.

Last modified: May 17, 2018