Holy Global Entry

tacobell fan

16 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Process oka few points lo cheppu bro

1) Visit cbp.dhs.gov

2) Create profile and apply for Global Entry

3) Pay $100 (if you have any airline credit card they will reimburse that $100)

4) You will get automated email from Indian passport office to make an appointment with PSK

5) Appear in-person interview in Indian passport office (this is where most people don't consider because you have to go India)

6) Police will visit your address to verify you are real and no criminal record

7) Indian PSK will update CBP (Customs and Border Protection), you just have to wait for conditional approval.

8 ) Attend in-person interview in any US airports, look for Global Entry signs and they will give you a PASSID (also called Known Traveler Number). Just enter this number when booking airline ticket and you will automatically get TSA Pre and your passport is linked to their system so when you enter US next time you can go directly to Global Entry Kiosk. Most of the time they are recommending you to complete this interview for the first time when you enter US at the immigration counter itself. All major airports have these signs to promote faster immigration.

5 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Taco Baa interview edo untundi anta ga, em aduguthar manalni?

They will ask you if there are any changes to the application you filled. It's hardly 2 mins interview. 

Just now, Hector8 said:

thanks...  one q

US return travel appudu POE kiosk ki vellaka h1b visa details maname enter cheste accordingly i94 update avuthada ? 

It will ask you to swipe your passport, you will have barcode in information page on your passport. When you attend interview at airport they will verify all those details so you don't have to spend time again. Unless there is a change in visa you won't have any issue. After each visa renewal just spend 2 mins in airport and have them update your latest visa details.

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

It will ask you to swipe your passport, you will have barcode in information page on your passport. When you attend interview at airport they will verify all those details so you don't have to spend time again. Unless there is a change in visa you won't have any issue. After each visa renewal just spend 2 mins in airport and have them update your latest visa details.

ohk..... frequent travelers ki best emo .... 

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

1) Visit cbp.dhs.gov

2) Create profile and apply for Global Entry

3) Pay $100 (if you have any airline credit card they will reimburse that $100)

4) You will get automated email from Indian passport office to make an appointment with PSK

5) Appear in-person interview in Indian passport office (this is where most people don't consider because you have to go India)

6) Police will visit your address to verify you are real and no criminal record

7) Indian PSK will update CBP (Customs and Border Protection), you just have to wait for conditional approval.

8 ) Attend in-person interview in any US airports, look for Global Entry signs and they will give you a PASSID (also called Known Traveler Number). Just enter this number when booking airline ticket and you will automatically get TSA Pre and your passport is linked to their system so when you enter US next time you can go directly to Global Entry Kiosk. Most of the time they are recommending you to complete this interview for the first time when you enter US at the immigration counter itself. All major airports have these signs to promote faster immigration.

Kool. Thanks bro. I will let my friend know ... India visit part okkate thinkable laga undi.. remaining all looks easy.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:25 AM, tacobell fan said:

lot of people applied when this program introduced and there are already lot of requests to Indian consulates with-in US to do police clearance instead going to india. Naku Indian PSK (Passport Seva Kendram) lo kuda told that they are getting requests from US to fix it. Hopefully they will make changes to the program. As a early adopter we have no choice but follow rules. I would say wait until you go India and then apply. It's totally worth it.

Even I think it's totally worth it . But once application start chesinaka, if we don't know when we are going to india enti Ani thinking 

Better to do the application when u are India .. specially if u have visa stamping etc..right after the day ubget passport in ur hand then do this application next day itself u get email from psk after that next day immediately u can schedule psk appointment next day police verification will happen..so if u have no plans to visit India soon..then don't even think about it..

Bokka number 5 dagra agipotataru 

yamma ikkada 100 katti akkada pisalu katti evadu potadu bhayya

once in a while india pouedaniki I don’t give much importance to this.

etlagu psa pre check apply cheyavavhu regardless Indian. 

So bootom line this is time and waste of time . My opinion tho. 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Better to do the application when u are India .. specially if u have visa stamping etc..right after the day ubget passport in ur hand then do this application next day itself u get email from psk after that next day immediately u can schedule psk appointment next day police verification will happen..so if u have no plans to visit India soon..then don't even think about it..

Sounds good thanks alot for the suggestion. 

Just now, soldier said:

Bokka number 5 dagra agipotataru 

yamma ikkada 100 katti akkada pisalu katti evadu potadu bhayya

once in a while india pouedaniki I don’t give much importance to this.

etlagu psa pre check apply cheyavavhu regardless Indian. 

So bootom line this is time and waste of time . My opinion tho. 

Time waste and money waste Ani lady. with this we can.by pass the secondary inspection 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 3:40 PM, tacobell fan said:

Yes + we get TSA Pre.

@tacobell fan baaa..thnx for all info..I am exicited fully now as I got my conditional approval today..interview on Monday in Detroit .. any tips ..is it just carry DL passport 797 ..

35 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

@tacobell fan baaa..thnx for all info..I am exicited fully now as I got my conditional approval today..interview on Monday in Detroit .. any tips ..is it just carry DL passport 797 ..

Did you clear the interview in India?