Holy Global Entry

tacobell fan

On 11/17/2018 at 8:44 PM, soldier said:

Bokka number 5 dagra agipotataru 

yamma ikkada 100 katti akkada pisalu katti evadu potadu bhayya

once in a while india pouedaniki I don’t give much importance to this.

etlagu psa pre check apply cheyavavhu regardless Indian. 

So bootom line this is time and waste of time . My opinion tho. 

@soldier ur kind info TSA pre check not available if u are Indian still on h1b ..thats why is the best route to get TSA pre check.. through global entry also if u live in border states like Michigan New York Seattle very easy to travel to Canada to use global entry card in Nexus Lane..

10 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Frequent traveller ki worth spending 100$, @tacobell fan uncle gaallo tiruguthu untadu always

0-DA96838-52-B7-41-EB-972-F-B996-F000-E7

This is the scene at 4:00 AM. Almost 30 mins wait time and it gets worst as the day progress. No matter how much you control and plan the traffic gets horrible and TSA Pre ease lot of this tension. 

On 11/17/2018 at 5:44 PM, soldier said:

Bokka number 5 dagra agipotataru 

yamma ikkada 100 katti akkada pisalu katti evadu potadu bhayya

once in a while india pouedaniki I don’t give much importance to this.

etlagu psa pre check apply cheyavavhu regardless Indian. 

So bootom line this is time and waste of time . My opinion tho. 

Saalaa Mandi potar...e tadu interest unnolla kosame..nee lantolla kosam kadu

On 12/1/2018 at 10:55 PM, ForEverJava said:

@tacobell fan baaa..thnx for all info..I am exicited fully now as I got my conditional approval today..interview on Monday in Detroit .. any tips ..is it just carry DL passport 797 ..

Just take passport. Some Global Entry officers are not fully familiar and I had hard time in one of the airport. So i went to JFK and my interview completed in 2 mins. 

3 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

0-DA96838-52-B7-41-EB-972-F-B996-F000-E7

This is the scene at 4:00 AM. Almost 30 mins wait time and it gets worst as the day progress. No matter how much you control and plan the traffic gets horrible and TSA Pre ease lot of this tension. 

add tourist spots like disney very crazy busy Chicago (ORD)  and few other airports i have travelled situation is event next to worst...i would really appreciate if i have tsa pre...so skip all the lines..

34 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

add tourist spots like disney very crazy busy Chicago (ORD)  and few other airports i have travelled situation is event next to worst...i would really appreciate if i have tsa pre...so skip all the lines..

Most people don't know they can get similar pre-screen with CLEAR but they charge $149/year versus $85/5 years with TSA Pre

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

5 years

Hoo then its better to look into it.....100 dollars ki ..........ekv time ey save aythe its better to spend money than time

22 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

@soldier ur kind info TSA pre check not available if u are Indian still on h1b ..thats why is the best route to get TSA pre check.. through global entry also if u live in border states like Michigan New York Seattle very easy to travel to Canada to use global entry card in Nexus Lane..

Ok good to know. Nenu be apply chesa pending lo undhi. India poyi interview ivala?