Calling Amrita

jbourne

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

special ga thadu esi ideas aduguthunte doubt ochindi 

I am passionate about traveling and I travel a lot .  May be he asked based on previous posts .

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am passionate about traveling and I travel a lot .  May be he asked based on previous posts .

ekkadekkada thirigav... sounds like you've been to gold coast already based on previous page

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

dhaniki chelli undemo choodu 

manaku valla  personals enduku bro..

chelli unna evado unde untadu elanti kathi lanti tello poris want a mogudu who is  settled with 6 pack  and make 6 figure income

na/mana lanti opt/h1 coolies ni evaru chusataru . pubs evaru anna chusina  they want someone who can pay  the bill ante 

ma face ku india lo ammyilu better dont take bro otherwise its my view ante...

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

manaku valla  personals enduku bro..

chelli unna evado unde untadu elanti kathi lanti tello poris want a mogudu who is  settled with 6 pack  and make 6 figure income

na/mana lanti opt/h1 coolies ni evaru chusataru . pubs evaru anna chusina  they want someone who can pay  the bill ante 

ma face ku india lo ammyilu better dont take bro otherwise its my view ante...

ee attitude tho kastam ... vadhilei 

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ekkadekkada thirigav... sounds like you've been to gold coast already based on previous page

I have been to Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Australia, England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.

Seen majority of places in US including Hawaii etc. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I have been to Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Australia, England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.

Seen majority of places in US including Hawaii etc

countries kadu..... em cities/towns poyav... country is a vast land to say we travelled/toured it.

England is in my bucket list... eppatikaina ellali, many boroughs I want to go to... same thing with some smaller towns in Spain... Okka sari ella to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Ibiza but still want to do the andalucia, galicia and Basque areas.... These two countries, spain and england interest me the most. 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

countries kadu..... em cities/towns poyav... country is a vast land to say we travelled/toured it.

England is in my bucket list... eppatikaina ellali, many boroughs I want to go to... same thing with some smaller towns in Spain... Okka sari ella to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Ibiza but still want to do the andalucia, galicia and Basque areas.... These two countries, spain and england interest me the most. 

Places ante each country lo essay rayali. Hard to type on phone. Will PM in the evening.  I heard spain is beautiful . 1 week ayina kavali ta spain chudalante. 

21 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

ma office lo oka tella pori  last week vacation ani  england velli vachindi..

london nachindi ata  

a pilla grand parents  norway ata.

she said she wants to move  norway  annadi enduku ante.

last year vacation appudu tanaki nachindi ata norway 

next year moving annadi

USA passport unte full benefits 

Vacations ki velinapudu definite ga nachuthay ;) evaraina friends ni ind nunchi usa ki vacation ochina vallani adigithe cheptaru ;) if any of them disliked their visit to usa

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Southern spain and Southern France...chala baguntayi man...

British Summers...must and should experience..

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Places ante each country lo essay rayali. Hard to type on phone. Will PM in the evening.  I heard spain is beautiful . 1 week ayina kavali ta spain chudalante. 

been there for almost 15 days... although I spent majority of my time in two cities and ibiza,... valencia was for only one day..

a country aina cover cheyyalante "weeks" saripovu thats a different story 

Long back, university lo vunapudu Barca to Marsailles drive lo velinunde....chaa baguntayi places...motham medival architecture..!!! group of 4 people did a 10 day drive..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Southern spain and Southern France...chala baguntayi man...

British Summers...must and should experience..

yeah southern france and monaco was on the cards... pillodu puttadu so card chirigindi and I gave up then... sometime in future... 

england pothey mainly for their castles and football...