Calling Amrita

jbourne

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

been there for almost 15 days... although I spent majority of my time in two cities and ibiza,... valencia was for only one day..

a country aina cover cheyyalante "weeks" saripovu thats a different story 

I see. Good to know.  

Yeah visit is different from living in a country and seeing them. UK lo unna vallu lucky have so many places to go. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Long back, university lo vunapudu Barca to Marsailles drive lo velinunde....chaa baguntayi places...motham medival architecture..!!! group of 4 people did a 10 day drive..

barcelona has to be the best city I saw in my life ... my goodness em city vayya adi too good asala... I can easily live there, their food kooda too good... one of the best seafood cities anukovachu...

nakoka spanish friend untadu he told me that galicia in spain has the best seafood in the world... obviously he might have exaggerated a little just like our boys hyping up hyderabadi biryani but would surely love to visit galicia for that ... my friend is a catalan and is from barcelona so entho kontha nijam unde undochu that galicia has the best seafood ani 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Long back, university lo vunapudu Barca to Marsailles drive lo velinunde....chaa baguntayi places...motham medival architecture..!!! group of 4 people did a 10 day drive..

Lucky you !

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Has anyone been to Prague ?

I heard this city has fantastic architecture....

no... maa friend okadu elladu he told me the same... 
porlu kooda too good ani cheppadu./... czech videos :lol:

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I see. Good to know.  

Yeah visit is different from living in a country and seeing them. UK lo unna vallu lucky have so many places to go. 

europe is rich in history and landscaping... so many places crammed into such a small land... easy to travel with the public transport system they have unlike the US... adi inkoka advantage... 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah southern france and monaco was on the cards... pillodu puttadu so card chirigindi and I gave up then... sometime in future... 

england pothey mainly for their castles and football... 

Cricket World cup ki plan chestunnara? 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah southern france and monaco was on the cards... pillodu puttadu so card chirigindi and I gave up then... sometime in future... 

england pothey mainly for their castles and football... 

These are places in southern france...Nice is such a beautiful coastal town and....there is this small town, Italian and switzerland border la vuntadi, lyon nundi couple of hours drive...Aix le Bains ani....its a lake town. alps foot steps and a pedda lake vuntadi...summers lo beautiful...

if you ever get a chanvce, oka two weeks relax avu....not a visiting place but  so much culture that we need to enjoy it..

europe is rich in history and landscaping... so many places crammed into such a small land... easy to travel with the public transport system they have unlike the US... adi inkoka advantage... 

Yeah. 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

no... maa friend okadu elladu he told me the same... 
porlu kooda too good ani cheppadu./... czech videos :lol:

This is my to-do list for 2019..!

I love architecture....and London,Paris ae masth vuntayi and I can imagine Prague, Moscow etc...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

These are places in southern france...Nice is such a beautiful coastal town and....there is this small town, Italian and switzerland border la vuntadi, lyon nundi couple of hours drive...Aix le Bains ani....its a lake town. alps foot steps and a pedda lake vuntadi...summers lo beautiful...

if you ever get a chanvce, oka two weeks relax avu....not a visiting place but  so much culture that we need to enjoy it..

southern france kooda gastronomy trip kindha ne plan chesa... wanted to test the western hype around french cuisine... ivanni ippatlo ayyetattu levu le... PTO unte visa undadu... visa unte PTO undadu... rendu unnapudu India povalsi vasthundi... :lol:

southern france kooda gastronomy trip kindha ne plan chesa... wanted to test the western hype around french cuisine... ivanni ippatlo ayyetattu levu le... PTO unte visa undadu... visa unte PTO undadu... rendu unnapudu India povalsi vasthundi... :lol:

Well said !! Anni kudarali tiragalante  even if we have interest and can afford it. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

This is my to-do list for 2019..!

I love architecture....and London,Paris ae masth vuntayi and I can imagine Prague, Moscow etc...

Speaking of Moscow.... my ultimate dream is to take the trans siberian train trip from moscow to Vladivostok... its around 15 days in train and trains are my passion... US lo kooda I have done some long distance travelling which include 40+ hours in a train :wub:

Just now, Amrita said:

Well said !! Anni kudarali tiragalante  even if we have interest and can afford it. 

yeah interest and money arent a problem... I would rather blow my money on this food/travel and trains stuff rather than an iphone X thats worth $1000 or a BMW worth $50,000