Lagadapati "Real survey" Highlights..

MadMax_007

1 hour ago, MadMax_007 said:

Says the current trend is in favour of the Congress+

If the voting% is above 68.5(2014) for sure Congress+

It the voting% is below 68.5 (2014) it'll be Hung.

"Congress leading districts" - Adilabad, Nalgonda, khammam & Rangareddy.

"TRS leading" - Medak, Nizamabad & warangal

Tug of war - Mahabubnagar & karimnagar.

Hyd - majority seats to MIM( 6-8 out of 14), rest shared between Congress,TRS& BJP. 

Note: 1)Survey done in 100 constituencies with a sample survey of 1200-2000 per each constituency.

2) BJP will increase from it's previous count 5 (2014).

3) 8-10 Independents are winning.

Surprising khammam essari congress antey. 2014 lo.gelichina  congress candidate esari trs lo ki jump. Thet did good development , congress leaders evaru leru naku telisi 

2 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Another thing is opposition vallu money waste cheskoru, confidence valla chala spending

True.. Any election is won or last in last 15 days of campaigning.. which is immediately after the nomination process is completed.. clearly the last 15 days seems to be going the Allaince side..

Even I have a similar feeling, lot depends on increased polling percentage which I see it happening...

independents 8-10 gelavadam, koncham nammetattu ledu kani....ekado social engineering baaga work out ayindi...

evadio baaga game adindu...

I think this election's winning formula is to split the votes...ekado debbesinaru..

BJP gaining vote share anedi kuda ekado kodutundi...

Just now, Neekendu said:

BJP ki last time kante yekkuva anta :giggle: @futureofandhra @psyc0pk :giggle: 

Aslu ee rajgopla gadu election tarvatha kada survey lu release chesedi :giggle: Ikkade ardamaindi poyi sallaga padukondi ()>>

Not necessarily it's because of the party/symbol.. it can be because of the candidate and other local issues.. some rebel candidates in last minute joined in BJP since they didn't get ticket in TRS/Congress..

Development chesinam kabatti maake votlu padtayi anukunte adi TRS chese big mistake...I think development plank of TRS itself is sinking their ship....caste and social engineering always works in Indian politics..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Development chesinam kabatti maake votlu padtayi anukunte adi TRS chese big mistake...I think development plank of TRS itself is sinking their ship....caste and social engineering always works in Indian politics..

development is not a plank at all, ever. in any democracy.

either social engineering, or fascism like BJP is the only thing that works.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

TRS ki big advantage TDP velu pettadam. Hopefully TG people won't vote for a party that's going to sell their interests.

CBN is shameless enough to claim that he has his man in TG govt as CM, when he goes to canvas for AP votes.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Even I have a similar feeling, lot depends on increased polling percentage which I see it happening...

independents 8-10 gelavadam, koncham nammetattu ledu kani....ekado social engineering baaga work out ayindi...

I think this election's winning formula is to split the votes...ekado debbesinaru..

Idi Lagadapati kaadu langapaati survey Sunil-pawan-kalyan-in-balu-gifs+(2).gif

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Now if the major parties know that they are anyways losing.. they would have already started bargaining with those Independents and May even ask their own cadres to not split votes & vote for the independent candidate..

People voting for Any Party might change their stand.. But people voting based on A Candidate will never change their stand no matter what..

A major advantage for the Allaince is that TRS over-confidently giving almost all seats to sitting MLA's which is a major blunder..

Among them 30-35 are facing huge anti-incumbency in their constituencies.. 

So congress+ is already winning 35 seats without any effort.. Now the Magic figure is 60.. which means they need to work hard to win those 25 seats..

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

TRS ki big advantage TDP velu pettadam. Hopefully TG people won't vote for a party that's going to sell their interests.

CBN is shameless enough to claim that he has his man in TG govt as CM, when he goes to canvas for AP votes.

There is a section, hardcore people who will vote to KCR just because there can sense the smell of CBN..! 

6 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

@3$%

Mee survey kooda veyyandi Guruji

119 lo 60 evadiki raavande naa teerpu. MIM gadu gattiga try chesthe Home etc lepachu ee sari    Sunil-pawan-kalyan-in-balu-gifs+(2).gif