How is Deloitte ?

Melissa

I got Director job for Sales, I have to lead North West Territory . Pay is $220K with 3%  bonus on sales. Usually North West make 2-3 B business. Are there any risk with Deloitte? 

TIA

12 minutes ago, Melissa said:

I got Director job for Sales, I have to lead North West Territory . Pay is $220K with 3%  bonus on sales. Usually North West make 2-3 B business. Are there any risk with Deloitte? 

TIA

Waste offer. 1m karchulaki kuda raavu.

4 hours ago, Melissa said:

TIA

Dear Melissa,

We regret to inform you that your offer with Deloitte is now void. Deloitte constantly performs background checks on the candidates to whom we make employment offer. After seeing you post, our recruitment team have come to a conclusion that Deloitte would go lick-armpit once you are onboard, which is a risk that Deloitte is not willing to take now or anytime in the future.

We are happy to provide this reference to any of your future potential employers.

Sincerely,

Deloitte Recruitment.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Dear Melissa,

We regret to inform you that your offer with Deloitte is now void. Deloitte constantly performs background checks on the candidates to whom we make employment offer. After seeing you post, our recruitment team have come to a conclusion that Deloitte would go lick-armpit once you are onboard, which is a risk that Deloitte is not willing to take now or anytime in the future.

We are happy to provide this reference to any of your future potential employers.

Sincerely,

Deloitte Recruitment.

arey nee yavvaaa CITI_c$y

1 hour ago, AppatloBhutto said:

Dear Melissa,

Sincerely,

Deloitte Recruitment.

@3$%