Wife, in laws issues

siva604

How to deal with these issues.. 

Married couple of years ago. Wife and her parents find my parents and sisters insensitive. They could'nt  digest these ppl conversations. 

Asa result wife hardly speaks to my sisters. My sister did not invite wife to her house. Its all kinda mess. 

Wife does not like me helping my family financially.. She is ok with giving some money. 

My BIL (Akka's husband) arranged this match. Now that guy is complaining that my mavayya is not calling him.. 

I couldnt tell anything to anyone.. As i cant force relationship between ppl. I ve tried several times to connect ppl.. but ended up as failure.

Who z important now? 

Ofcourse my parents are in decent relationship with my inlaws.

My younder sister mentioned to my wife about her dream-- that my wife is gonna have dark baby.. Obviouly this resulted in rift btw them. 

I got married couple of yrs ago.. my elder sister & bava who arranged this match, dint even call my inlaws to their house.. citing that my mavayya never called my bava often..

I told my wife that I cannot completely leave my sisters.. If they call me ..I will answer..

My parents are in Ok relationship with my wife. 

My inlaws are good to me ..

Appreciate your comments and suggestions..  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Married couple of years ago. Wife and her parents find my parents and sisters insensitive. They could'nt  digest these ppl conversations. 

Asa result wife hardly speaks to my sisters. My sister did not invite wife to her house. Its all kinda mess. 

Wife does not like me helping my family financially.. She is ok with giving some money. 

My BIL (Akka's husband) arranged this match. Now that guy is complaining that my mavayya is not calling him.. 

I couldnt tell anything to anyone.. As i cant force relationship between ppl. I ve tried several times to connect ppl.. but ended up as failure.

Who z important now? 

My younder sister mentioned to my wife about her dream-- that my wife is gonna have dark baby.. Obviouly this resulted in rift btw them. 

I got married couple of yrs ago.. my elder sister & bava who arranged this match, dint even call my inlaws to their house.. citing that my mavayya never called my bava often..

I told my wife that I cannot completely leave my sisters.. If they call me ..I will answer..

Most families will have these type of issues man. Don’t think too much for everything. Your wife is your responsibility and will stay with you for life long so you need to support her but explain her that you still need your parents and sisters and you can’t just leave them. It’s just setting up the expectations better. Ask her to ignore your sisters if she don’t like them and her world is not going to stop if your sister doesn’t invite your wife. You shouldn’t be entering between them every time.

29 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Who z important now? 

Ignore all the and look after your wife and parents. At the same time dont forget to be nice with your in-laws. In case, if things get worsen, they will rescue in supporting you over their daughter.

tell your wife not to take things seriously by ignoring the naysayers and also explain her how important is your parents and make sure you do something to prove that she is equally important. Any responsible adult would understand.

also, try to gather everyone together under one roof and open up in front of elders. Tell honestly what you think and what you don’t want. However, this is your call as you know the personalities.

Btw, do you have kids?

good luck and these situations are very common in every family :) . Be bold and strong and I am sure you will although you sounded a bit frustrated.

1 minute ago, siva604 said:

Bit sad, but not frustrated though. I dont have kids yet. Thanks!

Remember that they all love the same man  that’s why couldn’t get along.

4 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Bit sad, but not frustrated though. I dont have kids yet. Thanks!

Okay.get the kids and everything will be okay. Tell your wife not to talk with your sisters for few days.

38 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Who z important now? 

mee sisters ki konchem igo or social interaction problems unnayi anukunta

lite thesuko

47 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Who z important now? 

Welcome to the club bro 

55 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Who z important now? 

1. Your wife’s side think your parents are insensitive. Cuz you didn’t tell what happened the other side and why they think your parents are insensitive, I  cant comment  

2. Tell your wife that you have a middle finger and you could do the same too to her parents if that is how she prefers. Ofcourse I’m not saying you do this literally. But convey the message. She needs to care for you and your family and that gets reciprocated. 

3. Your sister only shared a dream. She wouldn’t have shared a dream if there was no enough closeness between her and your wife. Instead, your wife took the bad part. Also, what’s wrong with a dark baby? She is an immature asshole.( sorry you don’t take it personally.) . Let her realize that. You need to Be a man here. It’s not “obvious” as you say. 

Dont ignore these problems. They pile up and eventually you will suffer more. Address them. Talk to your wife and BiL and your sisters and tell them what you have been experiencing and how you would like the situation to be. Ask them to cooperate. If you don’t see any help from their side, show middle finger everybody and mean it. 

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Ee parishat politics life long untane untai .. just ignore them and ask yourself what are my duties as husband and son to my parents and stock to ur duties.. rest just ignore.. even if you try hard to get everyone on good terms they will be new issues... so just ignore

This is a stupid suggestion. Why should the guy ignore and silently suffer.