help>>suggestions needed SUV Buying

skekokeka1947

1 hour ago, skekokeka1947 said:

@kakatiya

thanks,

I heard CRV lo gas leak issue vundhi ani. Subaru Forestor touring anukutunna kaani no deals on that. subaru ki resale value ekkuva ani vinnanu than compared to CRV. CRV ki asalu no discounts or bargains. Highlander test drive chesanu kaani its too big. looking compact suv only. Mazda ela vuntundhi?

I guess yes. Honda CR-V 2018 turbo charged engines have these issues. The thing is honda is relatively new to the turbo engines and Subarus used to have gasket issues earlier.

So only crvs with 1.5 literturbo engines have this issue.

Everytime there is a new additions like these there will be some challenges.

Regarding Mazda, I would not suggest Mazdas. Because their fuel economy isn't great and resale value is low compared to Toyota and Hondas, Nissan.  So you have to hate all the SUVs made by Toyota, Honda and Nissan then really like mazdas SUV and prefer over them.  But Mazda miatas(not suv) are best in their category. 

You can also test drive Kia Niro. So far this car had all positive good reviews. It's a hybrid suv under 25k.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• jbourne

• skekokeka1947

• Kaaramdosa

And if you are planning to buy 2019 models this is the wrong time.. you might have to limit your options to 2018 models and go hit for great deal. 

2018 Forester is best as it is the Subarus most updated version. Look around..go like remote dealers who might sell it to you for better deal..like odd colours which are sitting in dealership for more time.

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I guess yes. Honda CR-V 2018 turbo charged engines have these issues. The thing is honda is relatively new to the turbo engines and Subarus used to have gasket issues earlier.

So only crvs with 1.5 literturbo engines have this issue.

Everytime there is a new additions like these there will be some challenges.

Regarding Mazda, I would not suggest Mazdas. Because their fuel economy isn't great and resale value is low compared to Toyota and Hondas, Nissan.  So you have to hate all the SUVs made by Toyota, Honda and Nissan then really like mazdas SUV and prefer over them.  But Mazda miatas(not suv) are best in their category. 

You can also test drive Kia Niro. So far this car had all positive good reviews. It's a hybrid suv under 25k.

Mayya, I want to buy SUV other than Honda Toyota But naa lo unna middle class desi gadu Honda Toyota ki vellu ani otthidi cheystunnadu can younplz change my mind konni damn good reason ivvu verey SUV ki move avvadaniki 🙊

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

And if you are planning to buy 2019 models this is the wrong time.. you might have to limit your options to 2018 models and go hit for great deal. 

2018 Forester is best as it is the Subarus most updated version. Look around..go like remote dealers who might sell it to you for better deal..like odd colours which are sitting in dealership for more time.

Ippudu 3K kosam 2018 teesukuntey 2020 lo 2 years old car ganey consider cheystharu kada mayya

16 hours ago, skekokeka1947 said:

bhayya need your suggestions. Looking to buy SUV under 35K , Reliable and dependable.

Preferences: 2019 MODELS

1.Subaru Forestor touring

2.Honda CRV touring

3.TOYOTA RAV4

new vs used?

which one is best to buy?

any deals ?

Recently anyone bought- pls rate yr review?

SOme insight needed,,,  thank u

Rav4 aithe calling @JANASENA Ankul 

3 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Mayya, I want to buy SUV other than Honda Toyota But naa lo unna middle class desi gadu Honda Toyota ki vellu ani otthidi cheystunnadu can younplz change my mind konni damn good reason ivvu verey SUV ki move avvadaniki 🙊

Porsche Cayenne koneseyyi Ankul 

5 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Ippudu 3K kosam 2018 teesukuntey 2020 lo 2 years old car ganey consider cheystharu kada mayya

not really ... this is for full time ownership considering to own the vehicle for long run.. if you are kind of perosn who always wants a new waxed vehicle.. go for lease.

Or check for good leases in swaplease.com 

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

not really ... this is for full time ownership considering to own the vehicle for long run.. if you are kind of perosn who always wants a new waxed vehicle.. go for lease.

Or check for good leases in swaplease.com 

Bro XC 40 n Xc 60 meeda Nee opinion ? 

7 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

here is the reason toyota , honda are the best suvs - they make sure every elemnt including the bolt size are tested to the limits. For exams the size of some of the strut assembly are different for each country. in brazil they are bigger because japanese did some ground research and found that manholes in brazil are bigger than USA and they went beyond the design to make them last longer. GM FORD dont do these.

another example is Toyota etios in india, they have washproof dashboard control panel !? why ? because dealers in india use soap to clean interior including panels. No matter how many times toyota requested no to, they still. So they went forward and made washproof panels. So by the time they take input and produce the car in to market, the car is already 2 years behind the competetion. Toyoto parts suppliers hates toyota because how stringent they are in quality. They use the certificate proudly saying we supply parts for toyota and when car manufacturers like GM and ford wants a quality suppliers they go directly for them because they are already proven. visa versa is not true.

GM ford and dodge they make cars even before the technology is adopted and tested. If you buy the FORD or JEEP or CHEVI you get the most advanced vehicle but at price of being recalled .. dealer chuttu tirugutha vundali.. American car companies  aim  to target customers like you. They want to make you feel that you have to drive most updated car every two years to keep their sales pitch high.

If you want a long reliable car go for toyotas - no other car comes close. May be honda and nissan come little close but no other car manufacturer match reliability of Toyota. They even have helicopters in their headquarters in Japan, where they fly to get the parts from part supplier to actually test them in the headquarters, instead of sending the technicians on the high speed rail to part supplier workshop.  While Ford GM and dodge they just order them over phone because they are too busy producing the next product for capitalistic market.

If you want most advanced and latest designed car at expense of getting recalls and less reliabillity - go for GMC , FORD, JEEP SUVs.

15 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Bro XC 40 n Xc 60 meeda Nee opinion ? 

i have very limited knowledge on luxury vehicles. But volvo polestar is my favourite car and it is damn expensive.

https://turbo.cars.com/vdp/739490499?aff=aol

the problem with volvo is if you buy a car for 60,000$ today. 10k miles later within one year , your resale value will be 38k and dealer can get you for 40 k. So look for used cars under 10kmiles  if you are buying volo.. they are good buys.

24 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Porsche Cayenne koneseyyi Ankul 

cayanne turbo yes.. regular cayenne .. not so much.. these regular prosches are now coming at affordable prices compared to audi and bmw so that dealers can milk you later.... 

@kakatiya

Resale value by far Subaru is good kada compared to toyota vs honda vs nissan, correct me if it is wrong. Till now subaru year end offers okkati  kudaa ledu compared to other competitiors. vaadu 2018 forestor model 31k ki ammuthunaadu. ninna test drive chesanu. when compared 2019 model the price is relatively same.

nissan aithe 7k offers pettadu on 2018 models.

4 minutes ago, skekokeka1947 said:

@kakatiya

Resale value by far Subaru is good kada compared to toyota vs honda vs nissan, correct me if it is wrong. Till now subaru oka offer kudaa ledu compared to other competitiors. vaadu 2018 forestor model 31k ki ammuthunaadu. ninna test drive chesanu. when compared 2019 model the price is relatively same.

nissan aithe 7k offers pettadu on 2018 models.

Subaru’s konte it’s for keeping it for atleast 15-20 yrs imo