help>>suggestions needed SUV Buying

skekokeka1947

8 minutes ago, skekokeka1947 said:

@kakatiya

Resale value by far Subaru is good kada compared to toyota vs honda vs nissan, correct me if it is wrong. Till now subaru year end offers okkati  kudaa ledu compared to other competitiors. vaadu 2018 forestor model 31k ki ammuthunaadu. ninna test drive chesanu. when compared 2019 model the price is relatively same.

nissan aithe 7k offers pettadu on 2018 models.

Subaru outback ki resale value very high. Because it is most sold wagon in North America ..it is sold so high that its sales are higher than combined sales of all other cars in it's segments  .

Other cars like Forester, Crosstrek face stiff competition from crv , RAV4 and Nissan rouge making reslae little less comparatively

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• jbourne

• skekokeka1947

• Kaaramdosa

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Subaru outback ki resale value very high. Because it is most sold wagon in North America ..it is sold so high that its sales are higher than combined sales of all other cars in it's segments  .

Other cars like Forester, Crosstrek face stiff competition from crv , RAV4 and Nissan rouge making reslae little less comparatively

Subaru 

accent 

forester

outback 

for a family of 4 eedi better ?? 

6 hours ago, jbourne said:

Subaru 

accent 

forester

outback 

see if you can wait one more year , they are coming up with updated outback that will have all the bells and whistles forester have today. If you immedeatly want you buy one then forester.

6 hours ago, jbourne said:

Subaru 

accent 

forester

outback 

1. Buy a  vehicle that suits your lifestyle and the place where you live. If you don’t expect snow and slippery conditions that much , fwd should do.

2. I got good deal on Subaru Ascent using the vip membership deal. Check Subaru ascent forums. I got 4.5k off for a fully loaded limited

3. RAV4 2019 with Torque vectoring rear axle is going to give forester a run for its money. Crv turbo runs into an oil problem only when you drive the vehicle for very short duration in extreme cold. It is fine if you drive it long . Mazda CX-5 turbo is more of a lease vehicle.

4. Outback 2019 will be on their global platform. This thing will ensure better handling, structure rigidity and safety. But outbacks are known for road noise.

5. Check Alex on autos and redline reviews on YouTube for detailed analysis on each vehicle and trim.

3 hours ago, Optimus654 said:

1. Buy a  vehicle that suits your lifestyle and the place where you live. If you don’t expect snow and slippery conditions that much , fwd should do.

2. I got good deal on Subaru Ascent using the vip membership deal. Check Subaru ascent forums. I got 4.5k off for a fully loaded limited

3. RAV4 2019 with Torque vectoring rear axle is going to give forester a run for its money. Crv turbo runs into an oil problem only when you drive the vehicle for very short duration in extreme cold. It is fine if you drive it long . Mazda CX-5 turbo is more of a lease vehicle.

4. Outback 2019 will be on their global platform. This thing will ensure better handling, structure rigidity and safety. But outbacks are known for road noise.

5. Check Alex on autos and redline reviews on YouTube for detailed analysis on each vehicle and trim.

@Optimus654

<<<<<bhayya can u help me with membership deal that I can use with ascent or forestor?>>>>>>>>

<<<<Ascent model elavundhi , overall performance?>>>>>>>>>

14 hours ago, skekokeka1947 said:

@Optimus654

<<<<<bhayya can u help me with membership deal that I can use with ascent or forestor?>>>>>>>>

Sent you a PM

15 hours ago, skekokeka1947 said:

@Optimus654

@Optimus654 bro how to get that deal? I am looking to buy forester premium...on road 30k avthundhi, pls let me know if you know any deals