Nallaga unde abbay la situation enti mari

if nalla boy marries tella girl and their baby nalla avachu 

apdu peddayyaka wat happens to nalla baby 

Well aa blackie babies kooda pellilu kaavu

12 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Nallaga unde abbay la situation enti mari

if nalla boy marries tella girl and their baby nalla avachu 

apdu peddayyaka wat happens to nalla baby 

i saw this situation .. ammayi tellaga .. abbayi nallaga... valla baby nallaga..got fathers color i guess

the legacy of british raj lives on..

manaku vunde a fair skin obsession lokam lo evariki vundademo.

fair and handsome, fairever...fcuk these brands, ruddukunte thellaga ayitaru ani khule aam advertising chestaru...

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Enta hatred , racist, sexist , male chauvinism to mundu ni future alochinchuko. Its hard for a human to live with these kind of people irrespective of genders. 

bye1 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

the legacy of british raj lives on..

manaku vunde a fair skin obsession lokam lo evariki vundademo.

fair and handsome, fairever...fcuk these brands, ruddukunte thellaga ayitaru ani khule aam advertising chestaru...

marketing vallani tidite em labham they are business people. manushullone awareness ravali.

Cereals healthy ani full advertise chesi adedo healthy breakfast la create chesaru .  Same thing no?

1 hour ago, Run said:

i saw this situation .. ammayi tellaga .. abbayi nallaga... valla baby nallaga..got fathers color i guess

Iddaridhi osthe zebra la untunde 

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Enta hatred , racist, sexist , male chauvinism to mundu ni future alochinchuko. Its hard for a human to live with these kind of people irrespective of genders. 

Simply lunatic 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

marketing vallani tidite em labham they are business people. manushullone awareness ravali.

Cereals healthy ani full advertise chesi adedo healthy breakfast la create chesaru .  Same thing no?

You turn on the TV and you are being brainwashed that being fair makes yor life confortable and gain self confidence and kids growing up, se these commercials and believe that is true and grow up with such an obession and that's what the society is now filled up with...

people who are fair, feel they are a level above...

and people who aren't will be at the receiving end...

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

You turn on the TV and you are being brainwashed that being fair makes yor life confortable and gain self confidence and kids growing up, se these commercials and believe that is true and grow up with such an obession and that's what the society is now filled up with...

people who are fair, feel they are a level above...

and people who aren't will be at the receiving end...

Honestly commercials enduku chusi try chestaru because people judge based on color. Manushula perspective marali anduke was my point.