Langas kcr matladindhi vinandi Ra nayana

kittaya

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Lol lafangi gadi matalau vine dourbhagya maina state lo lemu le you watch and follow your banchan

Ba Ni lanti slaves ki nakka gaade correct ... Telgana lo tdp cadre Ni motta gudipadu...

Aek class bolli nayalu... 

Vade cheese thappulaki kooda support chesthe ... Mi lanti lafoot gaallu aekkada undaru...

Ma tg lo tdp cadre Sooper untadhi... Nadipinche leader leka motta gudisindhi... Chala sarlu cheppam... Oka leader kavalo Ani...

Repu vote ki note case lo lopala padesthe untadhi Miku... Since kcr is from tdp, he knows what to do where to go whom to talk...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

LoL are u looking for inspiration from him?

Ilaaa vaaadi Anni videos dekuthunnav?

Or 

Are you a musugu langa?

Ba beer taggi salla padu...  Ivanni Niku ndhuku

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

Lol lafangi gadi matalau vine dourbhagya maina state lo lemu le you watch and follow your banchan

vadu konchem rash ga matladthadu okko sari and he went overboard few times in the past.... but other than that he is a fantastic orator... 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

vadu konchem rash ga matladthadu okko sari and he went overboard few times in the past.... but other than that he is a fantastic orator..

and many many many times better than CBN

CBN sounds monotonous and boring most of the times

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

and many many many times better than CBN

CBN sounds monotonous and boring most of the times

vadi lavada.... I used to respect him a lot earlier... he is turning out to be a complete idiot...

I still cant figure out if I was a fool to have thought he was an amazing leader back in the 90s as he was riding the wave at the right time or if he really was one... but ipudu unna times lo he seems way to stupid and power hungry than actually doing anything ... 2014 elections will be the last ever time I will support nakka and TDP

3 hours ago, kittaya said:

Ba Ni lanti slaves ki nakka gaade correct ... Telgana lo tdp cadre Ni motta gudipadu...

Aek class bolli nayalu... 

Vade cheese thappulaki kooda support chesthe ... Mi lanti lafoot gaallu aekkada undaru...

Ma tg lo tdp cadre Sooper untadhi... Nadipinche leader leka motta gudisindhi... Chala sarlu cheppam... Oka leader kavalo Ani...

Repu vote ki note case lo lopala padesthe untadhi Miku... Since kcr is from tdp, he knows what to do where to go whom to talk...

Why are you making big deal of CBN campaign in TG....asalu participate cheyakapothe KCR ne choosi batapadaadu antarru...13 Seats contest chesthe edo KCR VS CBN laa hype chestaaru...Ee TG sentiment worked for KCR this time

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

vadi lavada.... I used to respect him a lot earlier... he is turning out to be a complete idiot...

I still cant figure out if I was a fool to have thought he was an amazing leader back in the 90s as he was riding the wave at the right time or if he really was one... but ipudu unna times lo he seems way to stupid and power hungry than actually doing anything ... 2014 elections will be the last ever time I will support nakka and TDP

T lo TDP ne dissolve cheyadam better...KCR used to his advantage in taking TG sentiment 

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

CBN was at the right time at right place, especially when Congress was going through leadership crisis, BJP was still in budding phase, Janata disintegrated and split to many factions etc, and under such circumstances, CBN had numbers.

and coming to so called IT thing, no doubt he promoted but if it wasn’t CBN, it would be some other sooner or later. It was natural growth and CBN captured, nothing exceptional.