Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• jbourne

• rapchik

• Hector8

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, pulihora65 said:

Hi Bors,

Maa wife ki ead undi, and she is interested in teaching in schools, India lo Btech chesi ikada teaching field lo unavaalu evaraina..pls throw some light here..not sure where to start this, google chesanu..some are saying there is some training which need to be completed which is for 3 years, 

Maa cousin chesthundi she has Engg degree from 🇮🇳 

your wife needs to do some mandatory 3-6 months courses first and then she is eligible to do.

Go to any nearby schools they will provide the course info

46 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Bank lo job try no? EAD unte tesukuntaru anukunta. Cool jobs try cheyandi. You can also think about making independent projects like websites . Proof of work unte try cheyachu and slowly you get more projects based on how well u do it ..illu kuda kadalakkarledu. Remote jobs also keep trying not a bad option.

Bank teller job is my dream job ^^

CITI_c$y i wish it never comes true

1 minute ago, rapchik said:

CITI_c$y i wish it never comes true

You being psychotic. Once i have my kids - till they go to college i most likely will plan this if our financial situation permits. gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You being psychotic. Once i have my kids - till they go to college i most likely will plan this if our financial situation permits. gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

People don't want to miss a fantastic JAVA developer gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

5 minutes ago, rapchik said:

People don't want to miss a fantastic JAVA developer gallery_8818_2_281352.gif

Ori mee eshaloo 

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Selfish thought, ever thought your parents missing their kids 

I always think anduke i torture my parents to come here every year. I ask them to stay with me as much as possible. I visit frequently and go for visa stamping every damn year  even after amendment just to be available always for them . of course I admit i made blunder of my life coming to US. Hard to go back now.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I always think anduke i torture my parents to come here every year. I ask them to stay with me as much as possible. I visit frequently and go for visa stamping every damn year  even after amendment just to be available always for them .

K