మహమూద్‌ అలీకి హోంశాఖ కేటాయింపు

snoww

17 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

KCR ki support cheyyochu kani vadu ye level lo appese chesina kuda support cheyyadam antha manchidi kadu. Even na comments kuda nijam kavochu kakapovachu kani. Law and order control lo untene ye invetments ina state ki vachedi. Veedu ye matram teda chesina antha assame..

Dantlo appease emundhi.. what that person lacks to be qualified for HM position? He is a citizen of India and Telangana. Am I missing something here?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raasko

• Android_Halwa

• Akkumm_Bakkumm

• hyperbole

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Aa same president didnot salute the national flag on an independence day. After enjoying the power for so long, he made a statement that muslims are not safe in India.

i think you are getting confused with Hamid Ansari ....

7 minutes ago, reality said:

Dantlo appease emundhi.. what that person lacks to be qualified for HM position? He is a citizen of India and Telangana. Am I missing something here?

I would be happy if he treats everyone fairly. If he is inclined towards a section then that would be disastrous, ade cheppedi. He is eligible in every way, but as KCR prefers to dance to MIM tunes I am suspecting a spoil play by them to gain control over the state and stick to the word of eliminating all hindus if police are kept aside for 15 minutes. Time answers all these questions, lets wait and see.

14 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Aa same president didnot salute the national flag on an independence day. After enjoying the power for so long, he made a statement that muslims are not safe in India.

vadu vice president vayya 

1 hour ago, snoww said:

muslim ki home ministry. inka valla votes anni non MIM areas lo dora ke next elections lo 

haamaara logonko arestaa nahee karthe kyaaa ?

46 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Veedu ye matram chusi chudakunda unna chala damage jarugutadi. Muslim dominated city lo muslim ni HM chesthe automatic ga steering MIM control lo unnatte kada..

chill veedi ki MIM ki padadu, chala sarlu goduvalu kuda ayinavi. veedu MIM/muslim appeasement cheyalisna avasarmu kuda ledu since he is not contesting in any elections.

MIM kuda soften ayindi eppudu okkapudu unnanta aggression ledu, vallu against BJP leaders but not hindus in general, old city la enka 40% hindus unnnaru, various hindu temples are within or attached to muslim shrines. the religious issues only perculate when MIM or some political party has an agenda, also in this current age with digital media and communications any brewing trouble is nipped in the buds

1 hour ago, snoww said:

I wasn't impressed with his work much as home minister. 

Though will give him credit for maintaining peace in TG in his term. 

In KCR’s administration, Home minister is just for the sake...Just like Sabitha indra Reddy and Nayani Narasimha Reddy...

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

chill veedi ki MIM ki padadu, chala sarlu goduvalu kuda ayinavi. veedu MIM/muslim appeasement cheyalisna avasarmu kuda ledu since he is not contesting in any elections.

MIM kuda soften ayindi eppudu okkapudu unnanta aggression ledu, vallu against BJP leaders but not hindus in general, old city la enka 40% hindus unnnaru, various hindu temples are within or attached to muslim shrines.

Image result for brahmi gifs

13 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

I would be happy if he treats everyone fairly. If he is inclined towards a section then that would be disastrous, ade cheppedi. He is eligible in every way, but as KCR prefers to dance to MIM tunes I am suspecting a spoil play by them to gain control over the state and stick to the word of eliminating all hindus if police are kept aside for 15 minutes. Time answers all these questions, lets wait and see.

Let’s give him a chance then. Why should we profile him? Imagine if we profiled Abdul Kalam like that?

I am not preaching or something. I am saying it truly.

3 minutes ago, Raasko said:

Ladkon sey galityaan hojaatey miyaa 

true ... but we can ignore them

we love only ladikiyaan kada braah 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Let’s give him a chance then. Why should we profile him? Imagine if we profiled Abdul Kalam like that?

I am not preaching or something. I am saying it truly.

Exactly my point..!! AIMIM has been pro muslim party and where it has roots, it has to be like that..

but in changed dynamics of state, of AIMIM can come out their age old manifold and take other communities along, it could become a power center...

Asad should get to next level and promote other communities like his dad did...Salar was inclusive in 80’s and 90’s and the very second position in MIM was a Hindu and so was the first mayor of AIMIM was a Hindu ...its just that very few people know about it..! 

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly my point..!! AIMIM has been pro muslim party and where it has roots, it has to be like that..

but in changed dynamics of state, of AIMIM can come out their age old manifold and take other communities along, it could become a power center...

Asad should get to next level and promote other communities like his dad did...Salar was inclusive in 80’s and 90’s and the very second position in MIM was a Hindu and so was the first mayor of AIMIM was a Hindu ...its just that very few people know about it..! 

agree.a lot of people out of Hyd think MIM as some shaitan ..

they got aggressive during babri issue and were like that until 2004 but after 2004 asad started getting more mature and but not much can be said about akbar. they still play to their galleries but asad slowly let go of his fundamentalist approach and in few places gave hindus MLA tickets and corporation tickets. I still feel they can't be like other secular parties provided their Muslim identity but surely can be more inclusive.