Sollu thread - Place holder for my friends

Amrita

11 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

public lo bagodhu emo ani @kevinUsa pm'd

11 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

eeroju rate entha 

India lo chillar chichoragallu adavalla mida ilanti comments vesevallu. Adadani rate enta ani adigi anandinchevallu. Appudu chaduvu leni labor vallu intakanna em matladagalaru psycho gallu valla psycho anandam anukunedani. Chaduvuto sambandham ledu mata its a psychological rogam mata. i now get it. *n$

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India lo chillar chichoragallu adavalla mida ilanti comments vesevallu. Adadani rate enta ani adigi anandinchevallu. Appudu chaduvu leni labor vallu intakanna em matladagalaru psycho gallu valla psycho anandam anukunedani. Chaduvuto sambandham ledu mata its a psychological rogam mata. i was wrong. *n$

you know about this db 

but still you spend considerable amount of your valuable time here 

not sure what’s the logic you are upto?

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India lo chillar chichoragallu adavalla mida ilanti comments vesevallu. Adadani rate enta ani adigi anandinchevallu. Appudu chaduvu leni labor vallu intakanna em matladagalaru psycho gallu valla psycho anandam anukunedani. Chaduvuto sambandham ledu mata its a psychological rogam mata. i was wrong. *n$

dont misuderstand vaunty, hes aaking dollar rate

4 minutes ago, fasakfasakesh said:

you know about this db 

but still you spend considerable amount of your valuable time here 

not sure what’s the logic you are upto?

E DB lo unte bootulu tidite padali ane logic naku telede? I am here for my friends who quote me nicely. Tappu tittevadidi abuse chesevadidi kadu vachevallada? I don't understand your logic too. Forums are not for abusing but for having healthy decent funny conversations.  This thread was for my friends and i don't know what made him comment so. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

E DB lo unte bootulu tidite padali ane logic naku telede? I am here for my friends who quote me nicely. Tappu tittevadidi abuse chesevadidi kadu vachevallada? I don't understand your logic too. Forums are not for abusing but for having healthy decent conversations. 

again you are missing logic here 

this db is not for having fair, decent  and transparent conversations ( you know very well about this and still expecting this db to be fair??)

you have reddit and quora not this db 

11 minutes ago, fasakfasakesh said:

again you are missing logic here 

this db is not for having fair, decent  and transparent conversations 

you have reddit and quora not this db 

Why not this DB? Btw last 7 yrs nunchi nenu unnadi chaduvukune forums lone . But naku eppudu chaduvukune /immigration forums lone undali ante bore kodutundi. I know this site since so long though my focus wasnt in wasting time then. Now i have that kind of time to waste and i just come for that 20 ids who talk nicely with me. 

Ikkada tittina vadini okka mata analedu ento mandi chusi but nannu chendalamga oka mata ante anavasaram ga nenu respond ayite nake vachi cheptunnaru i was wrong to be in DB. Fantastic typical indian mentality. 

Btw i am not expecting it to be fair but ni joliki rani vallaki quote cheyani vallato enta chendalam ga matladalsina avasaram emundi? Whats driving a person to ask a woman her rate ?  What are they getting back? Psychotic pleasure and happiness?  Ento naku endulo anandam emundo  ardham kaledu. A devudike ardham kavali.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Why not this DB? Btw last 7 yrs nunchi nenu unnadi chaduvukune forums lone . But naku eppudu chaduvukune /immigration forums lone undali ante bore kodutundi. I know this site since so long though my focus wasnt in wasting time then. Now i have that kind of time to waste and i just come for that 20 ids who talk nicely with me. 

Ikkada tittina vadini okka mata analedu ento mandi chusi but nannu chendalamga oka mata ante nake vachi cheptunnaru i was wrong to be in DB. Fantastic typical indian mentality. 

first you need to change your thinking too

you knew very well about this db and still expecting fairness ? 

no body is stopping your presence anyhow ..it’s not others duty to utter a word on those bastards. Just better be away from them, if you ignite them they will do more such nasty things 

3 minutes ago, fasakfasakesh said:

first you need to change your thinking too

you knew very well about this db and still expecting fairness ? 

no body is stopping your presence anyhow ..it’s not others duty to utter a word on those bastards. Just better be away from them, if you ignite them they will do more such nasty things 

I didn't expect you/anyone to utter a word on them but i am just surprised that you are questioning me for my response to him. However i do understand where you are coming from and also understand your are telling me to better off not reacting. Thanks and i agree with you on this. 

Fair undakapoyina nasty undakkarledu. I am just expecting people to not be nasty with anyone not just me . Even with other male ids. All that is negative energy and not needed for anyone . Its not even pleasant anyway. 

1 minute ago, raogariabbai said:

moderation vunte alanti posts ni delete chestaru. looks like this db doesnt have it

MOD ki messages aey povu generally. This DB has 0 moderation. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

MOD ki messages aey povu generally. This DB has 0 moderation. 

vere forums ila vundav, strict moderation vuntundi. no abusive posts against users. healthy discussion matters.