CBN's failures

JambaKrantu

7 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Pushkaralu -   killed 12 innocent people because of his publicity craze

Call Money scam - Main culprit Bonda Uma Still roaming around freely..

Not controlling goons like Chintamaneni and Paritala's son.

Amaravathi - Taking 30,000 acres of fertile land. He could have picked some government land where he didn't need to spend 3 years just for land acquisition. Wide spread quid pro quo  Where all his benamis acquired land before capital announcement.

Massive corruption by his benamis CMRamesh Sujana Narayana etc. CM Ramesh's firm got 3000cr of government contracts, mostly dummy projects. AP is like a patient on bed, you are stealing the patient's food and making him starve - despicable 

Trying to project Lokesh when he is good-for-nothing.

Trying to claim credit for everything when he can't even speak proper English.

Killing special category movement.  If not special category we could have at least gotten a good package from the central government had he not killed the movement.

Government hospitals have become worst. Newborns are dying because of rat and cat bites.

Kissing BJPs ass for 4 years while not pressurizing them for assistance to the state. Because of vote for note case, he became a complete dummy in their hands..

Sand Mafia..

No accountability for the 130000 crores of borrowed money. Mostly diverted to singapore and other offshore destinations through his benamis.  

Trying to centralize everything in Amaravathi for his caste interests. Repeating the same mistake as Hyderabad. Towns like Kurnool, Vizag, Ongole, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Kakinada have been completely ignored..

ABN has been given a contract to telecast assembly sessions for 300 crores when there are no discussions in assembly as opposition boycotted the assembly..

I can go on and on.

Remove your yellow glasses and see. CBN has been nothing but an utter failure in the last 5 years. 

I can confidently say that he will not come back to power in 2019.

Call money, corruption, publicity, mafia, power misuse, quid pro quo are joke in India bro.. ye government ochina em cheyaleru 

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Call money, corruption, publicity, mafia, power misuse, quid pro quo are joke in India bro.. ye government ochina em cheyaleru 

aite Pativrata kabrulu cheppatam mani PPTs release cheyyadam manamani cheppandi..

18 minutes ago, KKSrinu said:

ABN has been given a contract to telecast assembly sessions for 300 crores when there are no discussions in assembly as opposition boycotted the assembly.. -- Show me a G.O to prove 300 cr.

Kissing BJPs ass for 4 years while not pressurizing them for assistance to the state. Because of vote for note case, he became a complete dummy in their hands.. -- if he is dummy he will lick modi like KCR

Trying to claim credit for everything when he can't even speak proper English. -- oh you think you are a Shakespeare ? English anta tega english matalade paul gadu emi ayyadu pastor ayyadu

Massive corruption by his benamis CMRamesh Sujana Narayana etc. CM Ramesh's firm got 3000cr of government contracts, mostly dummy projects. AP is like a patient on bed, you are stealing the patient's food and making him starve - despicable --- How about kcr giving contracts to same companies and jagan people? What do you call it ? charity

Call Money scam - Main culprit Bonda Uma Still roaming around freely..-- Gorre call money oka party ko person ko kadhu pani pata lenivadu prathi vadu chesede vaddi vyaparam

Not controlling goons like Chintamaneni and Paritala's son. -- Contral loja and pichodu firsy then you can ask others

Amaravathi - Taking 30,000 acres of fertile land. He could have picked some government land where he didn't need to spend 3 years just for land acquisition. Wide spread quid pro quo  Where all his benamis acquired land before capital announcement. -- quid pro quo jarigithe gammuga untaru ra me jaffas 

Nu vesi edo pedda PHD thesis laga vesi natu build up okati roju ki oka 10 threads lo edusthav ga malli point lu point lu edavadam endhuku best anti pulka award ki poti paduthunava 

fake id enduku actual id to raa..

9 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Pushkaralu -   killed 12 innocent people because of his publicity craze

Call Money scam - Main culprit Bonda Uma Still roaming around freely..

Not controlling goons like Chintamaneni and Paritala's son.

Amaravathi - Taking 30,000 acres of fertile land. He could have picked some government land where he didn't need to spend 3 years just for land acquisition. Wide spread quid pro quo  Where all his benamis acquired land before capital announcement.

Massive corruption by his benamis CMRamesh Sujana Narayana etc. CM Ramesh's firm got 3000cr of government contracts, mostly dummy projects. AP is like a patient on bed, you are stealing the patient's food and making him starve - despicable 

Trying to project Lokesh when he is good-for-nothing.

Trying to claim credit for everything when he can't even speak proper English.

Killing special category movement.  If not special category we could have at least gotten a good package from the central government had he not killed the movement.

Government hospitals have become worst. Newborns are dying because of rat and cat bites.

Kissing BJPs ass for 4 years while not pressurizing them for assistance to the state. Because of vote for note case, he became a complete dummy in their hands..

Sand Mafia..

No accountability for the 130000 crores of borrowed money. Mostly diverted to singapore and other offshore destinations through his benamis.  

Trying to centralize everything in Amaravathi for his caste interests. Repeating the same mistake as Hyderabad. Towns like Kurnool, Vizag, Ongole, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Kakinada have been completely ignored..

ABN has been given a contract to telecast assembly sessions for 300 crores when there are no discussions in assembly as opposition boycotted the assembly..

I can go on and on.

Remove your yellow glasses and see. CBN has been nothing but an utter failure in the last 5 years. 

I can confidently say that he will not come back to power in 2019.

1.Bro can you tell me a place in AP where land is available with water

2.capital is in central place ,if you keep capital in vizag what about Seema people

3.chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai,Kolkata,Delhi, Ahmedabad ilaga Anni states ki major city vundachu AP ki matram vunfakoodadhu what a hypocrasy

tenor.gif

4.trying to claim credit na he was influential in center during his first n second term n he was part of some policies n Hyderabad development definitely he played key role.chesindhi kooda cherpukodadha Inka

5.only cm to use cloud n iot for good he may not know English but definitely he is better in terms of understanding using tech than many managers 

English is not the Hallmark for his capability

6.trying to centralize na lol vizag tirupathi kakinada rajamundry are developing

7.he kissed bj party ass for getting funds see the puppet gov in TN state AP is deficit state

Call money it's been there B4 his tenure it will be after also 

Caste I don't want to comment itself it's been there before it will be after 

Opposition assembly boycott cheyatam kooda wrong on cbn ??

tenor.gif

I agree with you on ss gov hospital pushkaram failure

I will say cbn will loose because of low level leaders who are doing all sorts of wrong things

Please remove caste hatred glasses n see the cbn hardwork

How many companies he got to tirupathi 

How he recovered vizag from HUD HUD

This term cbn did outstanding ruling 

Worst part is low level cadre who are doing worse 

Btw I don't know what aspect jaggu can do well over cbn 

Corruption caste gurinchi matladey arhatha evarikaina vundha

tenor.gif

2.capital is in central place ,if you keep capital in vizag what about Seema people

As a common man , Last one year lo enni saarlu mee state capitol city ki vellav , enni saarlu em ina pani meeda DC ki vellav ?

Are all the state capitols in India exactly in middle ? Where is Delhi . Where is mumbai ? Avi develop avvaleda. 

27 minutes ago, snoww said:

As a common man , Last one year lo enni saarlu mee state capitol city ki vellav , enni saarlu em ina pani meeda DC ki vellav ?

Are all the state capitols in India exactly in middle ? Where is Delhi . Where is mumbai ? Avi develop avvaleda. 

Imagine someone from ananthapur to vizag for some work

Let's talk about state formed in 2014 with different socio economic scenario

N btw tell me where there more gov lands with water availability

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Inko 5 months lo janalu will brief us whther they like babu or Jaganal

2 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Inko 5 months lo janalu will brief us whther they like babu or Jaganal

Jaggu all the way 

Tdp low-level cader worst people

They will help jaggu win

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Want to know how big is that number. 

How many times your parents/relatives/friends had to travel to Amaravati after the state is formed on any government work.  And for what exactly. In the digital excellence government claimed by CBN , want to know the reasons why a common man needs to travel many times to capitol for any work.