US ki ravadam.. ikkade undipodam valla .... replace cheyanivi emayina kolpoyara ?

Paidithalli

10  yrs ikkada unte future lo kolipoyevi ani pongutharu/koliporu....kani vellaru..money won't be an issue at all...but ppl are scared/confused to take that strong decision to go back..if u think for more than 45 mins that you want to go back and settle down..you divert ur mind to something else and procrastinate your thoughts of going back.... unless something major happens in ur life majority of them don't go back...

8 minutes ago, user789 said:

10  yrs ikkada unte future lo kolipoyevi ani pongutharu/koliporu....kani vellaru..money won't be an issue at all...but ppl are scared/confused to take that strong decision to go back..if u think for more than 45 mins that you want to go back and settle down..you divert ur mind to something else and procrastinate your thoughts of going back.... unless something major happens in ur life majority of them don't go back...

funny thing is we don't go back but we always want to buy lands and homes, which we never sell @3$%

1 minute ago, Pumpuhaar said:

funny thing is we don't go back but we always want to buy lands and homes, which we never sell @3$%

Yup even gold/diamonds investment antaru tokkalo investment ammamu pettamu its dead investment. IMO happy ga ikkada illu konukunte better manam and mana kids anubhavistaru. Bank lo paisal ekkado illu unna em upayogam though i agree they help if we are in a situation of crisis( Mana generation lo e situation radu mostly). 

8 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

true..whatever earned is never enough and ppl who are in double minds will never find peace...

9 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

people are insecure like that. It may help during an emergency, if you are living in an asshole country like US/India.

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yup even gold/diamonds investment antaru tokkalo investment ammamu pettamu its dead investment. IMO happy ga ikkada illu konukunte better manam and mana kids anubhavistaru. Bank lo paisal ekkado illu unna em upayogam though i agree they help if we are in a situation of crisis( Mana generation lo e situation radu mostly). 

absolutely. but don't understimate the need for emergency funds.

Europe lo avasaram ledhu.. US lo avasaram. insurance saripodu konni saarlu. job oodithey.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

absolutely. but don't understimate the need for emergency funds.

Europe lo avasaram ledhu.. US lo avasaram. insurance saripodu konni saarlu. job oodithey.

Oh yeah...@gr33d*=: 

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yup even gold/diamonds investment antaru tokkalo investment ammamu pettamu its dead investment. IMO happy ga ikkada illu konukunte better manam and mana kids anubhavistaru. Bank lo paisal ekkado illu unna em upayogam though i agree they help if we are in a situation of crisis( Mana generation lo e situation radu mostly)

ade kada anni paisal unte ikkada illu konukkoni anubhavinchochu kada ra ani...even homes here will appreciate......aa India lo investments anni evado anubhavistaadu and that emergency situation very rarely comes to us out of 100 people only 2 to 3 people might face that crisis.

Also, keeping your assets in dollars is more valuable and recommended than in rupee 

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

people are insecure like that. It may help during an emergency, if you are living in an asshole country like US/India.

unless you live in that country. that emergency situations you are talking about hardly comes

4 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

ade kada anni paisal unte ikkada illu konukkoni anubhavinchochu kada ra ani...even homes here will appreciate......aa India lo investments anni evado anubhavistaadu and that emergency situation very rarely comes to us out of 100 people only 2 to 3 people might face that crisis.

Also, keeping your assets in dollars is more valuable and recommended than in rupee 

I second you on this. I totally think the same. If we settle here india lo evadu chusevadu undadu a properties ammukovadam kuda radu kids ki mana taruvata with kabjas nonsense etc . I am seeing this in my family. Haayiga ekkada invest cheste easy vallaki ammukoni vallaki nachinavi taruvata konukovadam. If we have plans to go back then it makes sense to invest there.