Did any one married without dowry?

whatsapp

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

endi vayya nuvvu athanu subhama antu pelli ante nuvvu case antav.

he wants get married in real time its sign  of progress

I’m not here to argue dude. That’s njst

my 2 cents. Upto him to take it or not. 

I would strong advise all the people who haven’t married yet. Think twice before marrying an Indian women. Indian marriage laws are extremely women biased. When things go don’t go as planned (for women), they can misuse the biased laws as weapon. 

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I think to an extent you have to look at money. Families without money struggle a lot. Poor people don’t have manners and they will struggle adapting to your lifestyle and your way of thinking. You never know what will befall you in your lifetime. Kids and their needs, health concerns etc will stress you out and if you have money you can handle those situations better. 

Looks ki pradhanyata ivvu, money ki pradhanyatha ivvu. Don’t ever consider her attitude, intelligence or education to an extent. Those qualities are overrated. 

@karthikn @samaja_varagamana and naa lanti MCA's parsthithi enti inka

panipoori

1 hour ago, AppatloBhutto said:

no matter if you take dowry  or not, if the wife wants to fukc your life, she can go to police station anytime and file 498a case against you and your relatives. period. Chose wisely whether to marry. Understand  498a rules and its implication, and be prepared before you marry. my 2 cents.

What if you get married here? Can they go to India and file 498a as they are Indian citizens?

6 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

I’m not here to argue dude. That’s njst

my 2 cents. Upto him to take it or not. 

I would strong advise all the people who haven’t married yet. Think twice before marrying an Indian women. Indian marriage laws are extremely women biased. When things go don’t go as planned (for women), they can misuse the biased laws as weapon. 

india lo kadu ikkada kuda ante.

ma office lo  ammyilu antaru law is more biased towords women anu 

14 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I think to an extent you have to look at money. Families without money struggle a lot. Poor people don’t have manners and they will struggle adapting to your lifestyle and your way of thinking. You never know what will befall you in your lifetime. Kids and their needs, health concerns etc will stress you out and if you have money you can handle those situations better. 

Looks ki pradhanyata ivvu, money ki pradhanyatha ivvu. Don’t ever consider her attitude, intelligence or education to an extent. Those qualities are overrated. 

Okati bro extras chese candidates, high maintainance, false prestige behavior we have to observe otherwise bank lo money unna manasu lo santosham undadhu :)

Agree on money part how one brought up anedhi matters irrespective of what job I am doing now. Chala differences untayi in approaching things. Aadarshalu paniki raavu in marriage 

• Upvote 1

No dowry, just marriage grand ga chesaru, 5yrs cut chesthe, apt ammayiki ivali ani mundhe anukunam annaru

pedhalu sampaadinchindi pilla la ki kakunda inkevariki istaru ? So dont ask for it explicitly

Just now, perugu_vada said:

No dowry, just marriage grand ga chesaru, 5yrs cut chesthe, apt ammayiki ivali ani mundhe anukunam annaru

pedhalu sampaadinchindi pilla la ki kakunda inkevariki istaru ? So dont ask for it explicitly

So Katnam kinda oka apt kottesav annamata 

btw apt Ekkada Ankul cbnbowli or cbnbad lo na 

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

So Katnam kinda oka apt kottesav annamata 

btw apt Ekkada Ankul cbnbowli or cbnbad lo na 

Kakinada lo , worth about 30L now, renovate chesi malli kadithe 50-60L

5 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Okati bro extras chese candidates, high maintainance, false prestige behavior we have to observe otherwise bank lo money unna manasu lo santosham undadhu :)

Agree on money part how one brought up anedhi matters irrespective of what job I am doing now. Chala differences untayi in approaching things. Aadarshalu paniki raavu in marriage 

Nenu okati chebuthanu boss.. ammayilaku responsible ga undatam thelidhu. I am not saying this to make them feel inferior, but since the beginning of time, they were never designed to take care of a family. For thousands of years men took care of the family- whether it is providing for their needs or protection. Konni vela samvatsaralu valla alochanallo kutumba baadhyatalu anevi levu. Ippudu entha earn chesina they just don’t have the temperament to be responsible. These qualities are hidden in men. Women will never understand this. They are very innate. We know that deep down we can solve some of the problems with money. If as a guy you are not thinking about money or personal success(which will lead you to money) then you are asking for trouble.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, summer27 said:

How do u felt when you need to stay in poor in laws home?

There are not poor. Like I said they are lower middle class. Velithe kadupu nindi tindi pettagalaru. Oka 1 (hall + room+kitchen) bedroom own house undi chinnadi, chinna town lo. Evaru vellina maryada ga matladataru. Good people. Nenu allunni kabatti konchem maryada ekkuva istaru.. They have two cots. I let elders sleep on them. I gnereally prefer to sleep on floor. My dad too sleeps on floor (folding bed) at his age, 70. So my mom or anyone else who has knee pains, etc, we let them sleep on cot. Rest sleep on floor with folding bed, nice blanket etc.,

E pandako pabaniko oka 5 days vundalsi vasthay

Full ga tindi pedataru, saradaga matladukuntam. Ekkadikina gullu, gopuralaki velatam.. What else are you expecting?

and and your kids enjoy chesara?

What do you mean by this? Kids enjoy cheyyataniki dabbuki enti relation? Kids ki manchi food petti,  oka bat, ball isthe chalu njoy cheyyataniki, kids adukotaniki other kids or parents, grand parents unte chalu kada.. why do they need money?

Btw me wife intlo ne respect perigindhi

Enduku perugutundi? enduku peragali? Normal gaa alludiki entha maryada istaro anthe..ekkuva respect, takkuva respect undadu. 

what abour her respect in your family?

Again, why woudn't my family respect her. I like her, and they know it. She takes care of them well, What has it got to do with money. 

Looking at these questions - I believe you are completely confused between, money, respect and happiness. These are not related to each other. 

first ball six kottinattu undi nee answer... same situation ma grandparents form both sides valladi... mamuluga enjoy cheyale na childhood... so many memories... one thing for sure... money can get you comforts not happiness... ee rojulloo 1000$ petti iphone kontam but oka 1 hr manusu vippi matladukune friend karuvu ayyaru... 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, summer27 said:

How do u felt when you need to stay in poor in laws home?

There are not poor. Like I said they are lower middle class. Velithe kadupu nindi tindi pettagalaru. Oka 1 (hall + room+kitchen) bedroom own house undi chinnadi, chinna town lo. Evaru vellina maryada ga matladataru. Good people. Nenu allunni kabatti konchem maryada ekkuva istaru.. They have two cots. I let elders sleep on them. I gnereally prefer to sleep on floor. My dad too sleeps on floor (folding bed) at his age, 70. So my mom or anyone else who has knee pains, etc, we let them sleep on cot. Rest sleep on floor with folding bed, nice blanket etc.,

E pandako pabaniko oka 5 days vundalsi vasthay

Full ga tindi pedataru, saradaga matladukuntam. Ekkadikina gullu, gopuralaki, cinema ko, park ko velatam.. What else are you expecting?

and and your kids enjoy chesara?

What do you mean by this? Kids enjoy cheyyataniki dabbuki enti relation? Kids ki manchi food petti,  oka bat, ball isthe chalu njoy cheyyataniki, kids adukotaniki other kids or parents, grand parents unte chalu kada.. why do they need money?

Btw me wife intlo ne respect perigindhi

Enduku perugutundi? enduku peragali? Normal gaa alludiki entha maryada istaro anthe..ekkuva respect, takkuva respect undadu. 

what abour her respect in your family?

Again, why woudn't my family respect her. I like her, and they know it. She takes care of them well, What has it got to do with money. 

Looking at these questions - I believe you are completely confused between, money, respect and happiness. These are not related to each other. 

Nee answer tho Pindi Pindi Pippi chesavu in a positive way .... gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236