5 years since uday kiran left

kakatiya

12 hours ago, kakatiya said:

movie hit aina flop aina.. music mathram ani songs highlight vuntai... even holi movie which is a flop has good music....

and guess what I have a strong feeling he is our DB member too.. i have posted his few of pictures in 2011 or 2012,, which one Id replied significance of those pics and mentioned how important  are about some of the details in picture with personnel details.

RP patnaik was also in full flow then..

12 hours ago, kakatiya said:

guess what I have a strong feeling he is our DB member too

j&*

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• Amrita

• PCR_MURTY

• Paidithalli

industry lo ivanni mamule, andaru anni genres ki apt avvaleru, more than thokkadam lepadam, sudi chaalaa importance play chesthundi, VJD,raviteja are such examples.

for example evv family ne teesukunte naresh suit ayinattu aryan rajesh avvaledu, mega family lone teesukunte bunny gadu click ayinattu sireesh gadu avvaledu, and yes we should not compare Uday and sireesh, because Uday is much much more handsome guy. but what I feel is okate genre ki fix ayyaadu plus industry lo konchem dhairyanga nilabadaali, issues vachinapudu kungi pokudadu, lack of opportunities maatrame kaakunda vere issues kooda pakka unduntaayi, because the more fame you get the more pressure you will fee in life. One of the greatest actor robin williams death has made me realize this

2 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

industry lo ivanni mamule, andaru anni genres ki apt avvaleru, more than thokkadam lepadam, sudi chaalaa importance play chesthundi, VJD,raviteja are such examples.

for example evv family ne teesukunte naresh suit ayinattu aryan rajesh avvaledu, mega family lone teesukunte bunny gadu click ayinattu sireesh gadu avvaledu, and yes we should not compare Uday and sireesh, because Uday is much much more handsome guy. but what I feel is okate genre ki fix ayyaadu plus industry lo konchem dhairyanga nilabadaali, issues vachinapudu kungi pokudadu, lack of opportunities maatrame kaakunda vere issues kooda pakka unduntaayi, because the more fame you get the more pressure you will fee in life. One of the greatest actor robin williams death has made me realize this

The problem with Uday was the movies he signed up in 2003-2004 time after nee sneham hit where high budget movies with action masala. But they where stopped after going to sets ,some before even production started. So all of a sudden he had many movies with no movies in had. 

So 2004- 2005 he only did low budget lover boy roles again ending his career.

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

The problem with Uday was the movies he signed up in 2003-2004 time after nee sneham hit where high budget movies with action masala. But they where stopped after going to sets ,some before even production started. So all of a sudden he had many movies with no movies in had. 

So 2004- 2005 he only did low budget lover boy roles again ending his career.

enni probs unna u cant justify chuicide man.. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Nijam cheppaleka covering ankul. 

Ask AM rathnam and shyam prasad reddy. They cancelled two movies with late uday kiran. Sirio forced them to cancel  

Sirio direct ga chepiyakapoyina vaadiki bayapadi aa producers ee cancel chesi vndachu bcz pedda hero tho pettukunnadu ani

panipoori

7 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

looser 

Papam man poina vallu mana laga normal state of mind lo undaru. Vallaki batakadam even being awake narakam la undi alanti panulu chestaru. They cant jsut see any hope . Just saying not that i am supporting suicide. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amrita said:

Papam man poina vallu mana laga normal state of mind lo undaru. Vallaki batakadam even being awake narakam la undi alanti panulu chestaru. They cant jsut see any hope . Just saying not that i am supporting suicide. 

Ur in every single thread.. omnipresent unnav ga

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Office lo time waste chestunna omnipresent kadu *n$

Haha nee lanti office work naku eppudu dorukuthado.. please bless me vanty with ur sweet words...😜