**** Villa in Pati Ghanpur Village ****

Hello1234

Hello Friends.. Recent ga oka venture start aindi NAGNAR BHEL in Pati Ghanpur village with 250 villas and 222 sq yrds.. Cost emo 94 lakhs cheptunnaru and GST Thokka tholu kalipi easy ga 1 crore datestadi. Below is the link. Place is around kollur/BDL/ Bhanoor area.

http://www.tvrao.in/TVR222/TVR222.html

location advantages enti ante ringroad thru financial district ki easy ga velochu ani and other advantages too.. Land cost seems to be 46 lakhs (6 Lakhs in advance and 40 to be paid in next 3 months) and other remaining amount is paid during construction. Is it really worth investing into this at this point since the prices seems to be high.

next 3 years lo once construction is done and house handover chesthe, price entha forecast cheyochu in regards to appreciation. Somehow hyderabad in and around lo janalu and NRI's egabadi kontunnaru and for me things seem to be overbought and overpriced. I know we cannot time the market, but ee year koddiga economy down ayye chances unnai antunnaru kadha and crash the market. so how does this affect jobs and our real estate market.

Any thoughts on this like how safe is this as the investment goes ? Please advise.

Edited by Hello1234

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trent

• Hello1234

• idibezwada

• Semper_Fi

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cellphone said:

kondipada dhengu edi ithe adi ayyindi, pothe 94 lakh, roulette lo edo oka color meeda paisal dengabettina anuko edina ithe

Em matladtunnav bhayya. 94 lakh adhi not 94,000. Lol

21 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Hello Friends.. Recent ga oka venture start aindi NAGNAR BHEL in Pati Ghanpur village with 250 villas and 222 sq yrds.. Cost emo 94 lakhs cheptunnaru and GST Thokka tholu kalipi easy ga 1 crore datestadi. Below is the link. Place is around kollur/BDL/ Bhanoor area.

http://www.tvrao.in/TVR222/TVR222.html

location advantages enti ante ringroad thru financial district ki easy ga velochu ani and other advantages too.. Land cost seems to be 46 lakhs (6 Lakhs in advance and 40 to be paid in next 3 months) and other remaining amount is paid during construction. Is it really worth investing into this at this point since the prices seems to be high.

next 3 years lo once construction is done and house handover chesthe, price entha forecast cheyochu in regards to appreciation. Somehow hyderabad in and around lo janalu and NRI's egabadi kontunnaru and for me things seem to be overbought and overpriced. I know we cannot time the market, but ee year koddiga economy down ayye chances unnai antunnaru kadha and crash the market. so how does this affect jobs and our real estate market.

Any thoughts on this like how safe is this as the investment goes ? Please advise.

Monne ma vallu velli vacharu e site ki. It’s total 700 villas project. Phases wise developing. Deniki pakkane anukoni dukes ani venture vundi in 200 acres. They sell only land. Sqyrd around 20k now so land cost almost same. But in July the land cost they opened with 14k. 

Right now both land prices r more or less same. Inka construction cost 50 lacs padiddi neku. Vadu entha sqft istunnadu? And amenities ki extra charge vuntadi kada? 

I am waiting for dukes venture to open phase 2 , then valla price chusi Akkada plot tesukodamo ledo decide avtha. They might open in feb

6 minutes ago, Semper_Fi said:

No idea bro. Neeku telisthe enlighten me please. 

I think bhel villas above mentioned r close by 1-2 km to this site. It’s ok price wise.

is it resale?

23 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lol...nee hlf knowledgetho sampakura babu...no gov can scratch hyd

Delhi and goa lekana separate state cheyali with 50 mla seats and 7 mps 

1 minute ago, trent said:

I think bhel villas above mentioned r close by 1-2 km to this site. It’s ok price wise.

is it resale?

Not a resale. New as far as I know.

359 sq yds.  Apparently, the plot is oddly shaped.