**** Villa in Pati Ghanpur Village ****

Hello1234

2 minutes ago, trent said:

anni realestate lo enduku le. kastha 5% ilanti vatilo kuda pettachu uncle _-_

anni real estatelo fetta ani evaru sepparu...i am only into RE till elections that too if i can get a deal..but in real estate you can get around 18% over 30 yrs span if invested right :giggle:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trent

• Hello1234

• idibezwada

• Semper_Fi

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hello1234 said:

haha am in the same boat bro.. more than a year nundi have seen the prices growing but for some reason invest cheyaledu.. Ipudu cheddama ani kurchunte prices emo istam vachinattu penchesaru, not sure how long this craze will go adi okkate somewhat stopping me to keep the cash into market.

SBI dhi Midcap fund a bro nuvvu chusthundi ??

oh, hyd lo inko 1-2 yrs ithe e real danda bagane vundachu mari. 

sbi di clear ga telidu em plan ani. but its nri kids plan seems. na friend tesukunnadu recent ga. but its a guaranteed amount ani cheppadu  

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

anni real estatelo fetta ani evaru sepparu...i am only into RE till elections that too if i can get a deal..but in real estate you can get around 18% over 30 yrs span if invested right :giggle:

guarantted antava 18% %$#$

31 minutes ago, trent said:

nene pedda dilemma lo vunna. 6 months nunchi kondam ani konakunda. but same time the prices r going up n up. suppose e mayfair compund wall anukone dukes city vuntadi. dantlo plot 14k in july. appudu velli kuda tesukoledu nenu. now they r starting phase -2 in feb, the price will be 18-20k. 😑

move avtha 5 yrs lo ante villa tesukovachu. move avvanu ante a area lo land tesukodam better. inka longterm investment like 10 yrs ante shankarpaly ki 10kms rage lo 1 acre 1cr ki ravachu.

ivi nenu chusthundi.

sbi di oka investment cum insurance policy vundi. each yr ki 6 lac premium, 5 yrs lo 30 lac pay cheyali. then wait 12 yrs ..you will get 1.20 cr in any currency of u r choice without tax for nris only.

22 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

ee plan details ivvu uncle kodhiga

• 1 year later...

Hi All,
As a customer of BHEL NGNAR I never felt I would be cheated by the society Mr Srinivas Rao and TV Rao. I was reffered by a friend in 2017 who is also a victim for housing in Nagnar. 50% of my monies are alrady paid out of the 94 lakhs. There is interest that is incurring on my bank loan and this project never got launched. False promises by fraudster Mr Srinivas and their team made me to dig into fact searching. I got to find out few interesting facts and the day light robbery that has happened to me and including all other people who bought villas in NAGNAR. Hard earned money is gone into drains and our curse will befall on them.
By a very importnt source who is my cousins friend who works for the Nagnar land owner One developers I got to know some serious and disturbing fraud. He told me that Mr Srinivas and TV rao increased the cost of land to us and got the front 4 acres registered for themselves. It means we literally paid for the land which they got it registered in thir names for free. We were cheated in the first place by paying higher price to the land.
Secondly I was told by one of the members in BHEL society that Mr Srinivas Rao is planning to increase the cost of the villa like Mayfair BHEl. This time at the end of the project when 90 to 95% percent of our monies are already taken by the society. The idea is that at that time we will not be in a position to pull back or raise our voice like that happened in Mayfair BHEL. I know how many of my friends suffered in Mayfair BHEL society by increasing the cost of the villa by 10.5 lakhs and additional GST and Labor cess. The Seriguda association of Mayfair BHEL was also a fraud that joined hands with builder and Society. Every member tells this when I speak to them.
This is a big fraud as per my knowledge and they are taking our silence as their advantage. Originally they told that One Developers would develop the land and later another builder was announced in a meeting. Now they have given to the same builder of Mayfair BHEL ‘Greenmark’. Looking into all this I feel this is a well planned and articulated fraud. Very soon I will be reaching out to RERA as well as to the media. Couple of advocates who have taken villas in the Nagnar project air similar views. Our 50 laks paid so far if calculated by interest that cost has been doubled with no sight of any development. With corona the prices of the land has fallen over 30% and we have already paid higher cost for the land to the advantage of Mr Tv Rao and Srinivas Rao registering the entrance land for free at our cost. I have Sale deeds of them registering the property with me to justify the fraud. Im pulling out of this project and buying in a regular project from another builder with lot lesser price. Im not going to go so easily without justice for money.

Hi All,
As a customer of BHEL NGNAR I never felt I would be cheated by the society Mr Srinivas Rao and TV Rao. I was reffered by a friend in 2017 who is also a victim for housing in Nagnar. 50% of my monies are alrady paid out of the 94 lakhs. There is interest that is incurring on my bank loan and this project never got launched. False promises by fraudster Mr Srinivas and their team made me to dig into fact searching. I got to find out few interesting facts and the day light robbery that has happened to me and including all other people who bought villas in NAGNAR. Hard earned money is gone into drains and our curse will befall on them.
By a very importnt source who is my cousins friend who works for the Nagnar land owner One developers I got to know some serious and disturbing fraud. He told me that Mr Srinivas and TV rao increased the cost of land to us and got the front 4 acres registered for themselves. It means we literally paid for the land which they got it registered in thir names for free. We were cheated in the first place by paying higher price to the land.
Secondly I was told by one of the members in BHEL society that Mr Srinivas Rao is planning to increase the cost of the villa like Mayfair BHEl. This time at the end of the project when 90 to 95% percent of our monies are already taken by the society. The idea is that at that time we will not be in a position to pull back or raise our voice like that happened in Mayfair BHEL. I know how many of my friends suffered in Mayfair BHEL society by increasing the cost of the villa by 10.5 lakhs and additional GST and Labor cess. The Seriguda association of Mayfair BHEL was also a fraud that joined hands with builder and Society. Every member tells this when I speak to them.
This is a big fraud as per my knowledge and they are taking our silence as their advantage. Originally they told that One Developers would develop the land and later another builder was announced in a meeting. Now they have given to the same builder of Mayfair BHEL ‘Greenmark’. Looking into all this I feel this is a well planned and articulated fraud. Very soon I will be reaching out to RERA as well as to the media. Couple of advocates who have taken villas in the Nagnar project air similar views. Our 50 laks paid so far if calculated by interest that cost has been doubled with no sight of any development. With corona the prices of the land has fallen over 30% and we have already paid higher cost for the land to the advantage of Mr Tv Rao and Srinivas Rao registering the entrance land for free at our cost. I have Sale deeds of them registering the property with me to justify the fraud. Im pulling out of this project and buying in a regular project from another builder with lot lesser price. Im not going to go so easily without justice for money.

4 minutes ago, chirusomareddy said:

Hi All,

Vaakey

Ina ipudu enduku e thread lepav uncletenor.gif?itemid=12637199

6 hours ago, chirusomareddy said:

Hi All,

andulo vadu chesindi emundi...you should have done your DD before buying....idi yaapaaram

59 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

andulo vadu chesindi emundi...you should have done your DD before buying....idi yaapaaram

what is DD ?