In the time of Hardik Pandyas, choose to be a Rahul Dravid

Ram30

11 minutes ago, reality said:

Nuvv talent ni strike rates lo messure chesthav gaa... strange to see this comment from you.

dont cry in this thread...  prompt ga answer esthanu  chudu... test lo strike rate doesnot matter .... odi lo dravid eppudu less than 70 adadu when need to score 285 runs ... cricket thread ki ra clear ga veskuta /cheptha....

9 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

i  saw that bakra video.the girl tries hard. with dravid , he gets mad at the girl

with any of new crickters it would be kiskamiska

i heard this guy in hyd chamundi ,brokered girls to master 

wtf are u talking n which guy

15 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

i  saw that bakra video.the girl tries hard. with dravid , he gets mad at the girl

with any of new crickters it would be kiskamiska

i heard this guy in hyd chamundi ,brokered girls to master 

Rahul is indeed a grt charecter, but WTF dude dont degrade Sachin to elevate Rahul.

They both are Gentlemen.

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

dont cry in this thread...  prompt ga answer esthanu  chudu... test lo strike rate doesnot matter .... odi lo dravid eppudu less than 70 adadu ... cricket thread ki ra clear ga veskuta /cheptha....

Cry emundhi vay pilla poo lekka unnav...

Aa theead lo BP thechukuni comment pettindhi nuvvu...

Here is career strike rate comparison... (by no means I am comparing RD’s class with MSD though). RD is miles ahead of Dhoni overall.

——/

MSD

333 ODI matches

Balls faced - 11,670

Runs Scored - 10,224

Strike rate - 87.60

http://m.espncricinfo.com/india/content/player/28081.html

—————

RD

344 ODI matches

Balls faced - 15,284

Runs Scored - 10,889

Strike rate - 71.24

http://m.espncricinfo.com/india/content/player/28114.html

Just now, reality said:

Here is career strike rate comparison... (by no means I am comparing RD’s class with MSD though). RD is miles ahead of Dhoni overall.

——/

MSD

333 ODI matches

Balls faced - 11,670

Runs Scored - 10,224

Strike rate - 87.60

—————

RD

344 ODI matches

Balls faced - 15,284

Runs Scored - 10,889

Strike rate - 71.24

nuvu pilla poo laga matladi nake reverse lo vesthunavu ne edupu thagaleyya athu puku theda teledhu nuvu chepthunavu 40 over lo vachi  80 percent strike rate adey vadi guricni dravid ni compare chesinappude nuvu pilla pakodi ani ardhau ayindhi ...adey antuna e egneration ki ah generation ki compare chesinavu chudu strike rate medha malli nachavu ...  ah generationlo australia perth  england lo grounds lo ucha poyinachey vallu eppudu flat pitches chesi padesaru ... and you are comapring two people from different generation. lol...malli nannu BP antavu ..

try to learn basics and comment dude... dravid top order batsman ... dhobi is middle order to lower order batsman... top order  kodiga slow ga adi team ni strengthen cheyali ...veedu 35 to 40 overs lo vachi adey slow ga 45 balls lo 50 chesthadu ...yes he did 50 ah place varey bataman untay 60 chestahdu ayina odi lo tailender ki single thesi adinchey lathkor gadi gurinchi talking ah nenu chi... try to grow ballls to accept he is an ordinary player and moveon ....

8 minutes ago, reality said:

——/

MSD

333 ODI matches

Balls faced - 11,670

Runs Scored - 10,224

Strike rate - 87.60

—————

RD

344 ODI matches

Balls faced - 15,284

Runs Scored - 10,889

Strike rate - 71.24

nuvu pilla poo laga matladi nake reverse lo vesthunavu ne edupu thagaleyya athu puku theda teledhu nuvu chepthunavu 40 over lo vachi  80 percent strike rate adey vadi guricni dravid ni compare chesinappude nuvu pilla pakodi ani ardhau ayindhi ...adey antuna e egneration ki ah generation ki compare chesinavu chudu strike rate medha malli nachavu ...  ah generationlo australia perth  england lo grounds lo ucha poyinachey vallu eppudu flat pitches chesi padesaru ... and you are comapring two people from different generation. lol...malli nannu BP antavu ..

Arey gaandu ...crying ane word use chesinadhuku annan ra... stay on topic if you want to discuss clearly... aa thread la kuda edho pedda gachi bowli diwakar lekka cutting dengtunnav... 

okasari ODI lo strike rate thakkuva ledantav... stats vese sariki 40th over lo vachetodu antavv... matches ane balls faced chudara erri poo... kallu kakul mingaaya? 

Ippudu flat pitch antavv... chal dengey inka discussion waste...

try to learn basics and comment dude... dravid top order batsman ... dhobi is middle order to lower order batsman... top order  kodiga slow ga adi team ni strengthen cheyali ...veedu 35 to 40 overs lo vachi adey slow ga 45 balls lo 50 chesthadu ...yes he did 50 ah place varey bataman untay 60 chestahdu ayina odi lo tailender ki single thesi adinchey lathkor gadi gurinchi talking ah nenu chi... try to grow ballls to accept he is an ordinary player and moveon ....

🖕

Rohit thinks Dhoni at No. 4 is 'most ideal'

ANDREW MCGLASHAN IN SYDNEYJan 12, 20194 Minute Read
Agarkar: Dhoni's innings did not help Rohit at the other end

Agarkar: Dhoni's innings did not help Rohit at the other end

The former India pacer felt that India needed Dhoni to score his runs quicker once he had got his eye in, given the task at hand

India's ODI vice-captain Rohit Sharmabelieves No. 4 is the "ideal" position for MS Dhoni as India continue to jostle with their middle-order combinations ahead of the World Cup.

Dhoni made 51 off 96 balls in the first ODI against Australia at the SCG. He added 137 in 28 overs with Rohit to repair the early damage after India were 3 for 4, but it was an innings that could again divide opinion on Dhoni's diminishing strike rates at the twilight of his career.

As such, his form has prompted much debate following a lean 2018 where he averaged 25 with a strike-rate of 71.42, without a half-century in 13 innings. These returns were comfortably his lowest in any year since his ODI debut in December 2004. However, there is little doubt over his place in India's 15-member World Cup squad.

Ambati Rayudu, who was lbw for a second-ball duck in India's chase, is the incumbent No. 4 and averages 45.72 in the position, but Rohit would be pleased to see Dhoni back in the role. "Personally, I always feel him batting at No. 4 will be ideal for the team," Rohit said. "Rayudu has done really well now at No. 4, so it totally depends what the captain and coach thinks about it. Personally asking, yes, I would be happy if he [Dhoni] bats at No. 4."

It is a move unlikely to happen given the backing Rayudu has had from the captain and team management. "We believe that Rayudu is the right person to capitalise because he's experienced and he has won many games for his state and in IPL cricket," Virat Kohli said before the ODI series against West Indies late last year. "He has a great one-day record already for India, so I think the batting order is sorted as far as we're concerned."

In the half-century at the SCG, his first since making 65 against Sri Lanka in December 2017, Dhoni faced 63 dot balls out of his 96 deliveries. However, Rohit and Dhoni knew they were India's last chance of making the chase a contest after Jason Behrendorff and Jhye Richardson ran through the top order inside four overs.

"When he came out to bat today (Saturday), we'd already lost three wickets, the guys were bowling pretty well and we had to respect that spell," Rohit said. "We took a little bit of time, even myself, I took some time and didn't score as quickly as I normally do. At that point losing another wicket the game would have been dead, so we wanted to make sure we take the game forward so we had to play dot balls.

"It's a good sign for us that he [Dhoni] showed he can come out and bat whenever the team wants him to bat."

Dhoni brought up his half-century with a crunching on-drive. At that point, India needed just over eight an over with 18 overs left and seven wickets in hand. Then Dhoni was given lbw to Behrendorff to a delivery pitching well outside leg, but there were no reviews left after Rayudu had used up one.

Rohit rued not having the challenge up their sleeve to save Dhoni, but said it was tough when decisions had to be made quickly. "It's always tricky, when to take it and when not. Rayudu thought the ball was drifting down leg and I thought the same. These things happen. You can't always be right. But it is important to use the DRS well and we've spoken a lot about it. It's such a split second decision. We might have a chat in Adelaide but what's done is done."

The area where Rohit thought there was more need to take notice was around losing the three early wickets that left India well behind the game. But he remained confident that they had enough depth in their lower order.

"I think it was a good learning but we've said that enough about learning now, it's time to go an execute - take the pressure, absorb the pressure. International cricket is all about absorbing pressure, today was the perfect example, we were put under pressure and not able to absorb it.

"We believe in (Ravindra) Jadeja to play those cameo innings when required but the asking rate was way too much when he came to bat. For any batsman to just start playing shots is not that easy…so I don't think it's a worry, but it's an eye-opener. Sometimes there will be times where No. 6, 7, 8 need to score those crucial runs but we totally believe in Jadeja to do that."

12 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ayina odi lo tailender ki single thesi adinchey lathkor gadi gurinchi talking ah nenu chi... 

idi mathram 100% correct... A grade chuthey gadu dhoni gadu ee vishayam lo