One more bollywood aanimutyam.. feminism musugu lo bariteginchadam

Ram30

feminists and asshole men have  one thing in common.

they both hate trans people. fcuk them both.

asshole men go 100 steps further and beat them, or even kill them. so there's that difference.

do you hate feminists for not kiling trans people? yuck you are.

what  mean by 'baritheginchatam'?

do you think you own a woman's body or something, and decide how she shows it off, and where?

what's the difference between you and hardik pandya? haha..

you want women to maintain some decorum, okay.. fair enough.. what kind of decorum do you expect from men?

any such similar standards for them? hmmm?? lol. obviously no. they are free to ogle, engage in sexual talk openly with full social sanction.

so why should girls follow the rules? hmmm..

I say there should be a 1000 nude walks in all cities, everywhere. even then the use of 'baritheginchatam' is not justified.

note:none of this is directed at TS. so dont get all emotional. its just general bs I spew like always.

27 minutes ago, uttermost said:

guys are assholes. compared to them, any girl is a goddess. or atleast almost all of them are.

27 minutes ago, uttermost said:

feminism rocks. this db sucks.

epudu minorities kosam poradatav ba. appreciate u man

2 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

epudu minorities kosam poradatav ba. appreciate u man

no poratam ba. I just want uppercastes to stop talking when I'm around. if they want to talk, stick to tech, and science. 

the minute they talk politics, I come to this db, and say stuff I can't say to their face. because I'm a coward.

uppercaste politics is fascism. most of them are psychos. they won't listen to the other side, and pretend they know what they are talking about, even after pointing out fallacy in their argument or data. they are disgusting.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

no poratam ba. I just want uppercastes to stop talking when I'm around. if they want to talk, stick to tech, and science. 

the minute they talk politics, I come to this db, and say stuff I can't say to their face. because I'm a coward.

i didnt even tqlk about of caste man. feminism gurunchi cheptunna. epudu 90 percent ki opposition la nilabadatav

33 minutes ago, uttermost said:

guys are assholes. compared to them, any girl is a goddess. or atleast almost all of them are.

ఈ మెసేజీని చంద్రబాబుకి కైజాల యాప్లో ఫార్వార్డ్ చేస్తా. ఎలక్షన్ వాడుకుంటాడు.

2 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

i didnt even tqlk about of caste man. feminism gurunchi cheptunna. epudu 90 percent ki opposition la nilabadatav

lol. people here give me a free pass to be an asshole ba. they are extremely nice enough to allow me to continue hating them openly. :) 

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

uppercaste politics is fascism. most of them are psychos. they won't listen to the other side, and pretend they know what they are talking about, even after pointing out fallacy in their argument or data. they are disgusting.

అంతే మరి! అప్పర్ కాస్ట్ వాళ్ళని ఇన్నేళ్లు బతికుంచడమే ఎక్కువ.  హిట్లర్ లాగా అప్పర్ క్యాస్ట్ వాళ్ళని కాన్సంట్రేషన్ క్యాంపుల్లో పెట్టి చిత్రవధ చేసి చంపేయాల్సింది ఆ మహనీయుడు అంబెడ్కర్ గారు. తప్పు పని చేసాడు వాళ్ళని వదిలేసి.

4 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

ఈ మెసేజీని చంద్రబాబుకి కైజాల యాప్లో ఫార్వార్డ్ చేస్తా. ఎలక్షన్ వాడుకుంటాడు.

can't read ra. english pls.

Just now, Undavalli said:

అంతే మరి! అప్పర్ కాస్ట్ వాళ్ళని ఇన్నేళ్లు బతికుంచడమే ఎక్కువ.  హిట్లర్ లాగా అప్పర్ క్యాస్ట్ వాళ్ళని కాన్సంట్రేషన్ క్యాంపుల్లో పెట్టి చిత్రవధ చేసి చంపేయాల్సింది ఆ మహనీయుడు అంబెడ్కర్ గారు. తప్పు పని చేసాడు వాళ్ళని వదిలేసి.

undavalli is an uppercaste fcuk too ra. laughably idiotic.

8 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

yes మగ పురుగుల్ని కసితీరా నలిపి నలిపి చంపేయండి.  

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

undavalli is an uppercaste fcuk too ra. laughably idiotic.

yes అందుకే చెబుతున్నా అప్పర్ క్యాస్ట్ వాళ్ళని చంపేయాలని