Sign in to follow this  
kevinUsa

We daridram endi vayya

Recommended Posts

kevinUsa

vedu evado PK vachi matldadam valla trump tweet chesadu ani telling 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ram30

ide nijam ayyunte PK ki flight tickets book sesindi nene ani bolli gaadu start sesevaduga @3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JollyBoy
41 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

vedu evado PK vachi matldadam valla trump tweet chesadu ani telling 

 

ade jarigindi ani Trump ninna southern border lo kuda cheppadu. Mexican immigrants meeting pk now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SusmaReddy
6 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

aa matladina athani FB profile link or any social media link unte ivvu bro.... thanks ani message chesta

he Unix admin working in NY 

i met him in train once 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitron
44 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Calling @JANASENA Plz confirm

panipoori

 

10 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

aa matladina athani FB profile link or any social media link unte ivvu bro.... thanks ani message chesta

 

5 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

ade jarigindi ani Trump ninna southern border lo kuda cheppadu. Mexican immigrants meeting pk now

Please share this video ani @JANASENA uncle requesting.

 

@Amrita & @Amy99 meeru o hand veyyandi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitron
5 minutes ago, SusmaReddy said:

he Unix admin working in NY 

i met him in train once 

Satish reddy 

 

meeremo SushmaReddy 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JollyBoy
7 minutes ago, Mitron said:

 

 

Please share this video ani @JANASENA uncle requesting.

 

@Amrita & @Amy99 meeru o hand veyyandi 

dont call spammers plz. threqd antha gabbu leputrau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SusmaReddy
7 minutes ago, Mitron said:

Satish reddy 

 

meeremo SushmaReddy 😂

i talk to only reddys from indian community, all others are not even human being to me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy99
4 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

dont call spammers plz. threqd antha gabbu leputrau

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this