For the first time - I want to know the reason for getting banned mayya

PsycoKamarao

personal experience batti naaku artham ayindi entantey.. bias undachu - manishi ki sahajam..

but more than bias, this db desperately needs lots of bans, and the mods are not equipped (either for lack of time/interest), and randomly ban ids.

since 90% of posts in this db is anti-TDP, most bans will be from that side.

I got banned four times. twice for talking sh1t about brahmins, once because a girl ID complained that I was harassing her, once because the a guy I loaned this account to,  abused psycopk.

perhaps pro-TDP ids don't get banned often. or perhaps they do somewhat less than others. But everyone here deserves to be banned. :) 

30 minutes ago, PsycoKamarao said:

oka release notes tayaru cheyyandi mayya why you are deleting X ID. also banner lo rayandi, today @298thId is banned for this reason. 

Discalimer - Always like my posts and make me a Legend. :giggle:

Thank you @JAPAN @Idassamed @Sona_Parv006 @snoww

If someone post bad on yellowmedia @psycopk become mad Image result for pawankalyan gifs

but you are cool man. personal abuses lekunda edho post lu eskuntaav. ninnu ban cheyyatam bullshit.

personal ga troll cheyyatam, sambandam lekunda abuse cheyyatam, veellani maatramey ban chesthey kooda, db lo 50% egiripothaaru daridrulu :) 

you can use my id, if you want to.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

but you are cool man. personal abuses lekunda edho post lu eskuntaav. ninnu ban cheyyatam bullshit.

personal ga troll cheyyatam, sambandam lekunda abuse cheyyatam, veellani maatramey ban chesthey kooda, db lo 50% egiripothaaru daridrulu :) 

you can use my id, if you want to.

Thank you so much for the offer mayya. I want to stick to this ID as long as I can.. But for sure will pm you if needed. 🙏

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

my suggestion is think of their ban as mods feeling pain when they are b**tf*cked anthe..

they are cowards.. biased beaches.. 

valla explanation ivvaru because if they give explanation.. the explanation in two words will be kula gajji.. as simple as that..

get necessary info here.. fck the mods create new ids have fun and leave anthe.. just septunna.. alla meda yuddam seyyatam time waste energy waste.. and most imp of all these cowards dont deserve this attention man.. fck them anthe

treat them like ur second setups and frostitutes anthe

I don't think its just the mods. its the users here who report.

more reports, more random bans. 

its not easy to moderate a db where people fight all the time. 

ofcourse mods here are biased, but this is also one factor.

If bias is the only factor, Halwa would've been banned long ago.