Successfully reached Assam

Balibabu

1 hour ago, trent said:

@JambaKrantu uncle jagananna vasthe mana amaravathi lo investments paristithi endi. antha donakonda and idupulapaya shift chestha antunnadu ga. 

Yes, safe side Donakonda and Idupulapaya lo kuda konukko 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Balibabu

• JambaKrantu

• trent

• AndhraneedSCS

5 hours ago, trent said:

@JambaKrantu uncle jagananna vasthe mana amaravathi lo investments paristithi endi. antha donakonda and idupulapaya shift chestha antunnadu ga. 

If jagan came to power prices definitely go down for short period. Moving capital is a foolish thing , I am sure he don’t do that. If he win in 2019 he has to prove his potential as better option than CBN. So he needs to continue amaravati development  to show his administration to ap people  for 2024. So it’s all time waste discussion.

19 hours ago, COMMANDER said:

If jagan came to power prices definitely go down for short period. Moving capital is a foolish thing , I am sure he don’t do that. If he win in 2019 he has to prove his potential as better option than CBN. So he needs to continue amaravati development  to show his administration to ap people  for 2024. So it’s all time waste discussion.

Trent anna.. ide naa answer kooda..

52 minutes ago, trent said:

Jagananna Cm ithe undavalli n penumaka vallu pooling ki istara?

mostly undavalli, penumaka and tadepalli will be exempt from land pooling.. At least I will have the full land for myself..

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

mostly undavalli, penumaka and tadepalli will be exempt from land pooling.. At least I will have the full land for myself..

Core region tappa anta exempt chesi dobbutadu,   that is is what will drive the growth organically in my opinion. Evadiki tochi nattu vadu develop chesukuntadru rather than waiting for someone to do it

18 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Core region tappa anta exempt chesi dobbutadu,   that is is what will drive the growth organically in my opinion. Evadiki tochi nattu vadu develop chesukuntadru rather than waiting for someone to do it

Core 36 villages lo 33 villages already pooling, taking over land and marking plots kooda aipoindi.  Undavalli, penumaka, tadepalli matram inka pooling phase deggare agipoindi.  Jagan or CBN at some point will exempt these villages from landpooling. The farmers from these villages went to court and it's hard to prove why the government needs land from these 3 villages when they already have 30000 acres. Even if CBN gets re-elected he will give up trying to force the farmers from these villages at some point. Even he knows that.