Uri movie - patriotic, emotional....

karthikn

14 minutes ago, karthikn said:

When paki batch attacks Chennai, answer vere vastundi bro. 🙂

no. difference telusuko.. personal vengence ki, institutionalized vengence ki theda.

if someone kills my family, I may have a personal vengence, but to justify killing random people by instigating hate against them is not solution to anything.

If the person affected may not be in the right mental balance to realize this, atleast people around him should restrain him.

that's why we have this thing called 'society'. Not behave like uncivilized brutes, and tip your hats off to the worst assholes in your society for taking 'vengence'.

p.s. I don't know the story of URI, and I don't care. Even if I knew, it wouldn't change my opinion that Army is the biggest destructive force in the area. and don't deserve any sympathy or valorization, given they've killed probably 100 times more people than they've lost just in that area.

Army deserves to be dismantled.

5 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

All these movies uri, paramanu, accidental prime minister are made indirectly to boost bjp pr election time anipistundhi. Don't be surprised if they make movie on sardar Patel to justify statue.

surprised that you make this comment. but welcome change. 

yes it obviously pro bjp propaganda.

49 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

All these movies uri, paramanu, accidental prime minister are made indirectly to boost bjp pr election time anipistundhi. Don't be surprised if they make movie on sardar Patel to justify statue.

Edhiiiiii ithae for sure..... 

57 minutes ago, uttermost said:

andarivi lives aey. army life is not greater than others. in fact in many ways, they are signing up to get killed, so its worth less.

people get carried away with such movies, and dont realise military is a toxic nasty institution, that should be dismantled.

nee bonda..typical leftist scum reply..they are signing up for protecting the country.. death is not necessarily imminent when they signup to get in, its called operational hazards..not the same as signing up and dying..so i dont care

by the same stupid logic of yours, they should be arrested as suicide is illegal, signing up for suicide is illegal too

military dismantled, government dismantled, religion (other than Turks) dismantled..inka emunnayi ra nee lanti danarchist korikalu..nothing wrong in dreaming untill you get your 72 virgins one day CITI_c$y

• Upvote 1

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

nee bonda..typical leftist scum reply..they are signing up for protecting the country.. death is not necessarily imminent when they signup to get in, its called operational hazards..not the same as signing up and dying..so i dont care

by the same stupid logic of yours, they should be arrested as suicide is illegal, signing up for suicide is illegal too

military dismantled, government dismantled, religion (other than Turks) dismantled..inka emunnayi ra nee lanti danarchist korikalu..nothing wrong in dreaming untill you get your 72 virgins one day CITI_c$y

typical hindu terrorist scum reply.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:39 PM, uttermost said:

no. difference telusuko.. personal vengence ki, institutionalized vengence ki theda.

if someone kills my family, I may have a personal vengence, but to justify killing random people by instigating hate against them is not solution to anything.

If the person affected may not be in the right mental balance to realize this, atleast people around him should restrain him.

that's why we have this thing called 'society'. Not behave like uncivilized brutes, and tip your hats off to the worst assholes in your society for taking 'vengence'.

p.s. I don't know the story of URI, and I don't care. Even if I knew, it wouldn't change my opinion that Army is the biggest destructive force in the area. and don't deserve any sympathy or valorization, given they've killed probably 100 times more people than they've lost just in that area.

era eroju camel cola thagaledha ?? haha

e6q4id.jpg

On 1/17/2019 at 10:05 AM, kakatiya said:

what is wrong if these were indeed true and BJP reaping electoral benefits out of them

who stopped congress from doing such achievements for the country and claim them.. they could show us a movie on nuclear if was really good for the country

who said no movies came for boosting congress.. Robo 2.0 came right@3$%

Blue films mainstream movies ga vache bollywood lo..national security movies like Parmanu and Uri are welcome sign

On 1/17/2019 at 10:54 AM, gilly said:

Edhiiiiii ithae for sure..... 

nothing on doing good and claiming them...difference between cong and bjp is congress doesnt care for nation except family, its not the case with BJP, it not a personal fiefdom of individuals

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2019 at 8:09 AM, uttermost said:

Are you talking about all armies or just Indian army?