Consultancy ended my employment

Rate this topic

swamysp

Consultancy vadu naa employment end chesadu. I have been with this employer for more than 6.5 years. Bench meda 2 weeks kanna ekkuva vundakudadhu ani employment end chesthunnadu. 

Vadi daggara nundi elanti unemployment benefits, compensation, severance package lantivi lagali?

Please advise.

--Swamysp

Just now, swamysp said:

H1 validity vundhi...

BTW..My Question was about unemployment benefits.

and about Severance packages

27 minutes ago, Aakupaccha_caradu said:

u on h1 ? mari adhi undha inka valid ??

Made at FreeGifMaker.me

• 2 weeks later...

You can get unemployment benefits, if you have EAD. Otherwise, NO. It is the state that pays unemployment benefits. Consulting companies don't pay severance. Usually, they can give you two weeks notice; two weeks pay you can ask them, if they have not given you that notice.  Ask them to look for a job using their contacts, if any. You can ask for favors, but you can't demand them much.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:10 AM, swamysp said:

Consultancy vadu naa employment end chesadu. I have been with this employer for more than 6.5 years. Bench meda 2 weeks kanna ekkuva vundakudadhu ani employment end chesthunnadu. 

Vadi daggara nundi elanti unemployment benefits, compensation, severance package lantivi lagali?

Please advise.

--Swamysp

post in main forum