Eh-one ninchi Eh-4 visa info Mata sahayam

Whatowhat

My wife is on EH-1 and wanted to move to eh4. Her current project eh month akariki ayipothadhi. Next month mechikoo poyi nenu eh1 ki athanu eh4 ki stamping eyinchu koni vodam anukuntunam. Do you guys see any potential questions at consulate for her h4.

1 hour ago, Whatowhat said:

My wife is on EH-1 and wanted to move to eh4. Her current project eh month akariki ayipothadhi. Next month mechikoo poyi nenu eh1 ki athanu eh4 ki stamping eyinchu koni vodam anukuntunam. Do you guys see any potential questions at consulate for her h4.

Nope..not even a single question, they are least concerned abt this, suppose for suppose question adigithe Family ni susukovali frock the job ani cheppu_-_ 

2 hours ago, Whatowhat said:

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

why change ki prepare avvu

Tired of waiting for approvals and eh contracting lolli. Naa eh1 Monnane 3 years approve ayindi, stamping tharvatha ead apply chedamani.

2 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

Nope..not even a single question, they are least concerned abt this, suppose for suppose question adigithe Family ni susukovali frock the job ani cheppu_-_ 

Thanks man...do you who went through similar route