Unplanned Pregnancy

sivanadha

7 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

marriage ayyi almost 1 year ayyindi , 3-4 years kids vadduanukunnam. kaani ninna  telisindi wife pregant ani .. enni test lu techina same result .. we are panicking now.. this is so unexpected .. she is career oriented and India lo job  chesindi . eppudu ekkada just got her H4 ead and searching for jobs  maaku ela proceed avvalao artam kavadam ledu .. did any one in DB go through this.. How did you deal with this and prepare? Please  advise cheyyandi .. 

Devudu Ichana varam vayya biddanu pondatam ante...

Continue and take care of your wife, career can run parallely..

10 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

marriage ayyi almost 1 year ayyindi , 3-4 years kids vadduanukunnam. kaani ninna  telisindi wife pregant ani .. enni test lu techina same result .. we are panicking now.. this is so unexpected .. she is career oriented and India lo job  chesindi . eppudu ekkada just got her H4 ead and searching for jobs  maaku ela proceed avvalao artam kavadam ledu .. did any one in DB go through this.. How did you deal with this and prepare? Please  advise cheyyandi .. 

Ee Situation lo you should feel happy ..... Rather than thinking and panicking about the situation.... Time to be happy .... Congratulations ... !Q

Have the kid, send him/her to India after 6 months to stay with parents.. You can bring them back after 2 to 3 years and by that time your wife will settle down in her career.. Don't terminate the pregnancy.. I have seen many couples do this and now they are struggling to have kids and are in 30s..

• Haha 1

instead of panicking,  enjoy this gift from Mother Nature.. given what you said I think   This is right time for you guys.. she can focus on preparing for interviews, add something new to existing skill set or focus on improving stuff which she thinks can be worked on...by the time she gets a job she will be half way thru.. once she gets a job Asala pregnant ani kuda teliyakunda ala time gadichipoddi.. This way 2 birds at one shot.. never stop personal progress for career..

14 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas, 

first congrats man.

Parenthood dakkadam is adrustam. Just accept it as God gift. There are many out there in the world who are struggling to become parents.

Life lo malli malli radhu ee happiness.

Love da lo career oriented ni pakkana pettamanu. em chesukontaru dabbulatho. Dabbulu eppudayina earn cheyochu, but kids happeining in life is not something you can do whenever you can.

Women crossing 30+ makings kids is difficult. aa love da le americnas can make kids even after 50+ ani anukotne pappulo kalu esinatte.

Their genes are different from Indians. so wake up and enjoy the gift from god. Take your wife for regualr chekups and eagerly wait for parenthood.

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

depending on how many weeks you can use pills or go for abortion clinic... ikkada adigithe em radhu ... consult your doctor

Enduku man ilanti salahalu isthav abortion ani..

3 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

Enduku man ilanti salahalu isthav abortion ani..

lol nenu ichina dhanni salaha anaru... answer antaru... he asked a Q and I answered,... migitha andaru uchitha salahalu isthunnaru adigina Q ki answer vadhilesi

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

lol nenu ichina dhanni salaha anaru... answer antaru... he asked a Q and I answered,... migitha andaru uchitha salahalu isthunnaru adigina Q ki answer vadhilesi

ante Abortion cheyinchukovalani athaniki teliyadhu anukontunava? he is asking how to take decision in this kind of situations.

Now a days, chala mandi families, conceive avvadanike chala kasta padutunnaru... Don't think it is unexpected, manchi gift ga teesko. Inga job antava.. emundi, ipudu job vaste chestadi.. middile lo oka 3-5 months break. malli job search continue anthe ga... Andulo emundi... Ipudu vachina job may be 3-5 months ye chestaremo.. Anthega.. Picha lite.. mana DB prajalu chepinattu, go with flow...

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

I'm sure he know what to do but he still asks opinions because he want to convince himself. Don't you think any adult know how to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy? 

adi telisinodu panic avvadu kada.. ikkadi kochi tadu esad ante telustundi. and i have seen some of my friends asking the same.. 

I'm sure he know what to do but he still asks opinions because he want to convince himself. Don't you think any adult know how to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy? 

2 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

ante Abortion cheyinchukovalani athaniki teliyadhu anukontunava? he is asking how to take decision in this kind of situations.

ok.. dont want to debate more on this so let it go 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I am reading his post in the same way as you do...  he is not asking what to do next, just taking opintions.. It is not Q&A