Location change i-one4o

Popkatapetapotapulti

location change ite within the same company malli i-14o process modhalu petala?

if so, then lets say this move is permanent, can we get ar0und this by just ame-ndment?...work l0cation lo new locati0n add cheste saripotunda?

from east c0ast to w-est 

o93sPDd.gif 

1 hour ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

if so, then lets say this move is permanent, can we get ar0und this by just ame-ndment?...work l0cation lo new locati0n add cheste saripotunda?

from east c0ast to w-est 

o93sPDd.gif 

40 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

No

7 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

No

6 hours ago, Mitron said:

mari ee lawyers gallu enti cheyali ani....email lo moving ki entha avutundo andulo GC process ki kuda petary o93sPDd.gif 

8 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

from east c0ast to w-est 

o93sPDd.gif 

yes you have to do it again. When you apply perm with certain salary means that salary and job is for that location and when you moved to new location, market will be different and employer has to certify again that you will have job in that new location if you get GC in future.

Just apply and forget it. old i140 based h1b exnt life long vastai.  So you dont need to worry about new i140 approval.

2 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

yes you have to do it again. When you apply perm with certain salary means that salary and job is for that location and when you moved to new location, market will be different and employer has to certify again that you will have job in that new location if you get GC in future.

Just apply and forget it. old i140 based h1b exnt life long vastai.  So you dont need to worry about new i140 approval.

thanks brother....one more question lets say transfer apply cheste 3 yrs ki vachaka then GC process lo PERM start chesi even before applying i-14o if we transfer to another company old i14o use cheskovacha for hone-b transfer?

10 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

from east c0ast to w-est 

o93sPDd.gif 

Em matladuthunnav bhayya.. ee rule pedithey andharu ade oobi lo ala infinite loop lo kottukuntaru..

8 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

Em matladuthunnav bhayya.. ee rule pedithey andharu ade oobi lo ala infinite loop lo kottukuntaru..

same company location transfer iyaka i-14o start cheyali kada?

start chesaka even before i-14o approval vere company ki transfer pedithey old i-14o tho 3 yrs vastunda radha anadi question

yes same company aina..location change..u have to do everything from scratch..

u can port the date for previous 140..

PERM is allocated according to ur salary, pay scale, location and prevailing wage for the position in that area....

so change aite obvious ga change avvali...

do amendmendment and then PERM....

8 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

basic rules teluskondi.....

FYI na case...

no location change..same company, role change ... Developer to DevOps.

Amendment filed.....and re-doing everything from scratch..

PERM first time deny ayindi...refiled again in September last year..still waiting for getting approval...from DOL.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

FYI na case...

no location change..same company, role change ... Developer to DevOps.

Amendment filed.....and re-doing everything from scratch..

PERM first time deny ayindi...refiled again in September last year..still waiting for getting approval...from DOL.

ne case lo H1 extension epati dhaka undi? Lets say Dec 2020 ki expire avutundi anuko and still you dont have i-14o and now if you move to another company(h1 transfer apply cheste) with old i-14o will you get h1-tranf with 3 yrs? 

20 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

No

19 hours ago, Mitron said:

21 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

from east c0ast to w-est 

o93sPDd.gif 

You have to redo whole process so Remember that you can mention “This JOB can be performed anywhere in US” then no need to refile

Or 

If you and your employer do not intend for you to return to Location A , the job location for the approved PERM and FORM I-140, your employer will need to re- file the PERM for the new job location in an another city and state.

1 hour ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

ne case lo H1 extension epati dhaka undi? Lets say Dec 2020 ki expire avutundi anuko and still you dont have i-14o and now if you move to another company(h1 transfer apply cheste) with old i-14o will you get h1-tranf with 3 yrs? 

sep 2017 lo exntension ayindi until 2020..

but again filed amendment in Jan 2018.... 2021 varaku approve aindi..

incase if i change company...they will apply transfer with my old i140 only... 3 years vastadi..

then they will again start the process from scratch. and port PD

• Thanks 1