Desi galla ijjat teestunnaru kada vaya e YouTube video latho

Nallamallatiger

1 minute ago, Nallamallatiger said:

He is incabale incompetent hole, if someone cheats him what is to do with while India. Only incapable idiots will do he should pick some consultant and do a sting with proof instead of barking on everyone. Which is leagal not leagal feds will decide who is he to decide. He thinks like he is prime advisor to thata. I am guessing he playing victim card to get green card or asylum. 

whistle blower section.

he was mentionting that he is getting threats anta threat unte he will  go to cops.

if cops start looking deep into his mess he will be behind the bars. he is provoking people  to post  hatred comments on his videos.

4 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

untilamtely he is very insecure abt his job and life.... masters gallu fake pedithe veediki problem ento..vadu chachi chedi edo manage chestunte... nenu vadiki comment section lo petta naa message..nuvvu oka vela student gaa vachi job rakapothe india velthava ani no reply and also nee studies ayyaka OPT ledu anuko em chestav ani...

Mavallani ettukune age lo undu vani LinkedIn chusa Oka FT kuda ledu. Lafoot gadu vanayya,

Just now, kevinUsa said:

whistle blower section.

he was mentionting that he is getting threats anta threat unte he will  go to cops.

if cops start looking deep into his mess he will be behind the bars. he is provoking people  to post  hatred comments on his videos.

Am assuming this will take an ugly turn and he will burn his hands. He can’t even speak English he says he is here from 2008. We are here legally with all proper docs. If not this country I di t give a will move to Europe. We can get job anywhere in the world 

20 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I can PM you the entire conversation with him.

this  Idiot made a video on me  captioning me as a aatankavadi.

he wants my details and send me to jail.

he is a sick narcissist. 

Video link ivvu ....

51 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

whistle blower section.

gummadikaya theif who ante bhujalu evado thadimadu anta...why are you so against him?

are you on day 1 CPT? how many times you used fraxies to get your sh!t job goin?

4 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

veedi edupu antha students jobs kottestunnaru tokka ani...

Jobs mast unnay vaya dammunte dunnukovadame. Vadu matladedi myths not facts. A kalam poyindi India companies kuda bane salary istunnay except some galeez consultancies ma Detroit lo ne 85 to 90 k giving Indian companies.