what is the average IQ of a Modi Bhakt?

uttermost

I'm yet to meet a smart bhakt.. and I include wall st analysts too in that.

on an avg, I think the IQ of a bhakt is less than 90, and some of them may be bordering retard level IQ.

certainly most bhakts in this db are retards obiviously.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'm yet to meet a smart bhakt.. and I include wall st analysts too in that.

on an avg, I think the IQ of a bhakt is less than 90, and some of them may be bordering retard level IQ.

certainly most bhakts in this db are retards obiviously.

Gaadidakem telsu gandapu chekka smell ani someone told in db, nee post chuste gurtochindi. 😂😂

• Haha 1

have some shame people before you shill for Modi.

and don't call me a terrorist. that word sickens me, given how many people are in jail on flimsy charges just because some random moron police officer decided to go by hearsay and arrest skull cap wearing people.

it happened in your own city, Hyderabad. a city where you want to forget its majority population whenever convenient, and call them terrorists.

you guys are sick. yuck.

2 minutes ago, RealKingMaker said:

Gaadidakem telsu gandapu chekka smell ani someone told in db, nee post chuste gurtochindi. 😂😂

high achieving bhakts are just silly traders. Its impossible to achieve anything of note, when you believe in idiotic concepts like nationalism, and 'golden history of India' - which was basically 3rd rate kings fighting each other for the silliest reasons, and bowing down people dumber than them - priests.

Just now, RealKingMaker said:

You got my point. Now it's upto your sense to interpret ani nara loki ipude phone chesi cheppadu. 😁😁

I got that you have no point. just triggered that everyone in this db is not anti CBN. poor you.

nationalists are losers.

Hindutva fcuks are just a downgrade from nationalists.. as in, they claim they claim other nations too as part of their own - and their problems..

how dumb are they? haha..