235 (b) expedited removal

Rate this topic

mrkreddy82

Hey,

My friend was removed through 235 (b) expedited removal on 16th January 2019 from ORD. He was on H1b since 2014 and was working as an SAP developer in Chicago. It was a full-time job (a genuine experience, MS from a tier one university, etc). He was not involved in anything illegal or anything out of the ordinary. The reason for his removal was that they found Whatsapp messages discussion someone requesting him to be a reference for someone's job, etc. His friends asking him if he can help find some ***** or support for the job. He is a very good person and helps everyone and it is sad to see that this person had to go through this. They placed a five-year ban on re-entry to the United States. 

I am planning to file for exception/ waiver to get the five-year ban removed. Does anyone have any information about any attorneys who were successful in the process? Or do you know anyone who went through this process successfully and got a waiver? 

Any information will be helpful. 

20 hours ago, mrkreddy82 said:

Hey,

My friend was removed through 235 (b) expedited removal on 16th January 2019 from ORD. He was on H1b since 2014 and was working as an SAP developer in Chicago. It was a full-time job (a genuine experience, MS from a tier one university, etc). He was not involved in anything illegal or anything out of the ordinary. The reason for his removal was that they found Whatsapp messages discussion someone requesting him to be a reference for someone's job, etc. His friends asking him if he can help find some ***** or support for the job. He is a very good person and helps everyone and it is sad to see that this person had to go through this. They placed a five-year ban on re-entry to the United States. 

I am planning to file for exception/ waiver to get the five-year ban removed. Does anyone have any information about any attorneys who were successful in the process? Or do you know anyone who went through this process successfully and got a waiver? 

Any information will be helpful. 

mee frdn ki aithe nuvvendhuku file chesthunnnav dongre ani DB asking

ippudaina nijam cheppu.. ppl may help

Nenu ikkada unna kabatti. Vadu India lo unnadu anduku. Andaru nee laga undaru kada boss...Ma vadiki avasaram kabatti file chestunna....nee sollu puranam vinataniki kadu.Grow up man.