Srinivas mukhyala go fund me started

jefferson1

Oka Dumala Aunty...oka muthuramalingam...manishi poyadu ane sympathy, a sympathy ni oka asthram ga maluchukune manushulu, swardhaparulu, vallaki support chese gorrelu vunnantha varaku, ila desi gofunds vastune vuntayi...

• Upvote 1

Let’s see this case. 

With all due respect for the deceased and my heartfelt sorrow to the family left behind. 

It seems the person has come to USA in 2013, ante he must be 29 by then, seems kind of settled. Has a 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son. Son seems to be born American and more or less the daughter too. But the wife dosent seem to be working so...they have to be on their next flight to India...

Edo sangham vachi help chestadi anukunte, a sangham saale gallu gofund petti badnaam chesudu thapa emi ledu..

Intha jeevitham bratiki karma kanda karyakramalaki adukunattu vuntundi...avasarama ivanni ? Death is the other reality in life, the first one being birth and it changes everything...jeevithantham donga panulu langa panulu bekaar muchatlu cheppi bratukutam...kam se kam saavu degaraina kastha sharafat ga vundochu kada...

55 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let’s see this case. 

With all due respect for the deceased and my heartfelt sorrow to the family left behind. 

It seems the person has come to USA in 2013, ante he must be 29 by then, seems kind of settled. Has a 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son. Son seems to be born American and more or less the daughter too. But the wife dosent seem to be working so...they have to be on their next flight to India...

Edo sangham vachi help chestadi anukunte, a sangham saale gallu gofund petti badnaam chesudu thapa emi ledu..

Intha jeevitham bratiki karma kanda karyakramalaki adukunattu vuntundi...avasarama ivanni ? Death is the other reality in life, the first one being birth and it changes everything...jeevithantham donga panulu langa panulu bekaar muchatlu cheppi bratukutam...kam se kam saavu degaraina kastha sharafat ga vundochu kada...

Baga chepavu brother specially that bold 

59 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let’s see this case. 

I agree with you but i ahve a feeling that his family didnt raise this go fund me. They are decent family and dont really need this. Akkada local friends colleagues contact ayyi untaru ani na feeling. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I agree with you but i ahve a feeling that his family didnt raise this go fund me. They are decent family and dont really need this. Akkada local friends colleagues contact ayyi untaru ani na feeling. 

History says ..the same reason for everyone family vasul cheyaledhu ani including damula aunty but trust me zero people returned back or rejected money ...dabbu ebariki chedu

.gorallo marpu ravali

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

History says ..the same reason for everyone family vasul cheyaledhu ani including damula aunty but trust me zero people returned back or rejected money ...dabbu ebariki chedu

.gorallo marpu ravali

Shavam mida jalle chillar chala mandi tesukodaniki ishta padaru.  Insurance money ney some people give to temples but dont use them. I have seen this in family. Don't generalize and think everyone falls in same category.

38 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Shavam mida jalle chillar chala mandi tesukodaniki ishta padaru.  Insurance money ney some people give to temples but dont use them. I have seen this in family. Don't generalize and think everyone falls in same category.

Oh really shavam meda oka kotirupala chilara veyi enduku tesukoro chudham..its about the value of quantity. ... but i am.not saying 100% people are like that most of the people are like that.

On 2/11/2019 at 3:18 PM, iddaritho said:

Felt sad for the kids who lost their dad at very young age ,no amount of money would replace the love the kids will receive from their dad. This is surprising that he died just from flu. 

Any how i see all the people in this forum boast about have 100 K or 200 K in credit cards , the funeral expenses can be easily met with credit cards and can be repaid when you receive the money from insurance. 

Flu or heart attack ? 

Gyan Time : if anyone comes across such incident and does not have enough money to transport the body back to India, remember you always have the option of reaching out to the Indian embassy and they would most likely will take care. 

But then again, if the need is for extra bucks then go ahead with such gofunds...

guys- stop this bullshit discussion on money.his family is in deep loss. could be  slightly more or less for moving to india. but think about age of kids and his family..help them or keep quite but please do not comment 

4 hours ago, mynameisbilla said:

guys- stop this bullshit discussion on money.his family is in deep loss. could be  slightly more or less for moving to india. but think about age of kids and his family..help them or keep quite but please do not comment 

49k na^&H:giggle:

4 hours ago, mynameisbilla said:

Dandiga dabbulu unnodiki donate cheyala bhayya