f2 1 out of 5 in Prime

kittaya

Top Reviews
February 11, 2019
Format: Prime VideoVerified Purchase
This movie has become a huge hit among the Telugu audience and majority of people have liked it. This fact is very disturbing to me as it only proves how low the IQ of these people is. In this present generation where people are talking about how progressive women should be and about gender equality and domestic abuse, I do not understand why such a misogynistic movie was produced and why people are encouraging it. It is outright nonsense. I do not understand how a veteran actor like Venkatesh can accept such a role where the main theme of the movie revolves around how dominant a husband should be and how submissive a wife should be and adultery and extra marital affairs is promoted as though it is a norm of the society? Like seriously? Is this what we want and should we encourage this? In the mere 5-10 mins of the ending of the movie, Nazzer emphasises the fact that a wife is as equal to a husband but the point is lost somewhere. I sincerely hope TFI stops encouraging such movies because I truly believe in the potential they have and what they are capable of.

1 minute ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Prathi okkadu cinema la neethi vaakyaalu vethukutaadu.....lavdesh gaalu vaalu teeyochu kada cinemalu...edo entertainment kosam soostaru vaadu soopinchevi anni nijaala endi....but ee cinema la antha sollu comedy anipinchindi didn't like it

Tennisluvr Ankul ledu ane dheema toh ee matalu matldutunnav ley ?? 

22 minutes ago, kittaya said:
Top Reviews
February 11, 2019
This movie has become a huge hit among the Telugu audience and majority of people have liked it. This fact is very disturbing to me as it only proves how low the IQ of these people is. In this present generation where people are talking about how progressive women should be and about gender equality and domestic abuse, I do not understand why such a misogynistic movie was produced and why people are encouraging it. It is outright nonsense. I do not understand how a veteran actor like Venkatesh can accept such a role where the main theme of the movie revolves around how dominant a husband should be and how submissive a wife should be and adultery and extra marital affairs is promoted as though it is a norm of the society? Like seriously? Is this what we want and should we encourage this? In the mere 5-10 mins of the ending of the movie, Nazzer emphasises the fact that a wife is as equal to a husband but the point is lost somewhere. I sincerely hope TFI stops encouraging such movies because I truly believe in the potential they have and what they are capable of.

Arey movie ni movie leka sudandi ra... jevitham... adda jabardasth chamak chandra skit ni  full length lo tesindu... dhaniki women ni thakuva chupetinda... eda ayina women ni dominate chesinatu undha...cinema motham vale upper hand kada..ediki emyana kallu minginaya... leka bachelor badhalo review rasindaa @3$% family audience..especially ladies liked it ante ney @3$%ardham ayithundhi.. adda evadu bad ayindoo  

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

first half was good..second half biscutted..

housefull (hindi movie) series lo okati la undi.

Andhuke Housefull leka series start chesthundu... kadha F3...  :) 

39 minutes ago, kittaya said:
Top Reviews
February 11, 2019

Veedevado male version of #AnnapurnaSunkara laaga vunnadu...@3$%

20 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

Veedevado male version of #AnnapurnaSunkara laaga vunnadu...@3$%

vidi life lo ichina oke okka review ... malla dantlo aedo aethukuthunadu 

Aditya Soman

Have you checked out your Profile yet? Make sure it’s up to date!
View your profile