online Investment options

naaistamrabhai

I invested some. So far, returns are good ( I'm taking the dividends as cash).  Around 8%. 

Requested taking some of the cash out. It should be completed by March 31st...I'll find out more be that time. 

I'm concerned by the reviews...many expressed doubts about the long term viability and liquidity issues. I'd not invest a lot. 

bayya naa salha endi ante. robo advising better.. i am doing from last 4.5 years never lost capital even in mkt turblances.. profits emi super raavu.. over the period dividends add avutai..

Pros: you dont need worry n check every day

cons: not for short term

4 hours ago, naaistamrabhai said:

Bhayya _ Stocks muttukunte hands burning everytime 🤣🤣 ...thinking of alternate options with decent returns, stumbled upon this:

https://fundrise.com/

did anyone invest in this, need advise

idi edo trusting ga lede.. up to you.. go with robo advising.

4 hours ago, naaistamrabhai said:

Bhayya _ Stocks muttukunte hands burning everytime 🤣🤣 ...thinking of alternate options with decent returns, stumbled upon this:

https://fundrise.com/

did anyone invest in this, need advise

Online savings account create cheskoni andulo pettuko paisal at least 3% osthadi APY

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

I invested some. So far, returns are good ( I'm taking the dividends as cash).  Around 8%. 

Requested taking some of the cash out. It should be completed by March 31st...I'll find out more be that time. 

I'm concerned by the reviews...many expressed doubts about the long term viability and liquidity issues. I'd not invest a lot. 

march 31st endi...ardam kaale?

Also nenu oka 5-10k max invest cheddamani planning...any suggestions on what or how to choose from?