Toll Rises to 27 in Suicide Attack on CRPF Convoy in J&K's Pulwama; Biggest Attack in 20 Years

Kool_SRG

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Revenge apart, this seems to be a big intel failure...

about 2500 CRPF men are moving in about 80 buses...intha pedda convoy la ilanti incident avadam ekado security protocol la lapse ayinattu vundi..I may be wrong ..kani normal ga inthe pedda convoy veltundi ante pilot vehicles, anti mine vehicle, cordon off , roads seal chestaru..etc itlanti security measures teesukuntaru....atlantidi oka scorpio car vachi convoy la gudhi explode ayiindi ante ekado lapse jarigindi

True anni chudakunda convoy potaaniki clearance ivvaru but some how this SUV came with some 350 Kg explosives and hit the convoy @~`

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Revenge apart, this seems to be a big intel failure...

about 2500 CRPF men are moving in about 80 buses...intha pedda convoy la ilanti incident avadam ekado security protocol la lapse ayinattu vundi..I may be wrong ..kani normal ga inthe pedda convoy veltundi ante pilot vehicles, anti mine vehicle, cordon off , roads seal chestaru..etc itlanti security measures teesukuntaru....atlantidi oka scorpio car vachi convoy la gudhi explode ayiindi ante ekado lapse jarigindi

True inside info kuda untadhi e LK gallaki 

leka pothae antha preapred ga ela untaru with 350 kg explosives  

Feb 14, 09:29 PM (IST)

Experts of the anti-terror commando force National Security Guard (NSG) and investigators of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) are being sent to Jammu and Kashmir to join the probe into the terror attack in Pulwama in which at least 42 CRPF personnel were killed, officials said.   The decision was taken in view of the high number of casualties in the worst terror strike in the state since the Uri attack in 2016.   – PTI

Feb 14, 09:19 PM (IST)

JUST IN | Mobile internet services have been snapped in the whole of South Kashmir and speed slowed to 2G in Srinagar district.

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Feb 14, 09:29 PM (IST)

Experts of the anti-terror commando force National Security Guard (NSG) and investigators of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) are being sent to Jammu and Kashmir to join the probe into the terror attack in Pulwama in which at least 42 CRPF personnel were killed, officials said.   The decision was taken in view of the high number of casualties in the worst terror strike in the state since the Uri attack in 2016.   – PTI

Feb 14, 09:19 PM (IST)

JUST IN | Mobile internet services have been snapped in the whole of South Kashmir and speed slowed to 2G in Srinagar district.

i think it is 44+