Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

wtf is that bullshit reply? 'malafide intentions'.. dude, do you trust anyone other than baba ramdev? lol.

you dumb ass.. malafide intentions of proclaiming a study to drive a wedge in a cultural aspects of other nations..instead of vaguely arguing.. do your own research who does this and how such studies are sponsored

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

all i am saying is our practices always had safeguards..if you didn't follow what i tried to convey..we can happily agree to disagree.. no where did i use baba ramdev..

Probably enough safeguards for a couple of thousand years. We are way past that, 2019. 

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

you dumb ass.. malafide intentions of proclaiming a study to drive a wedge in a cultural aspects of other nations..instead of vaguely arguing.. do your own research who does this and how such studies are sponsored

how is it relevant to the topic? who are you accusing? first learn to argue the point, instead of accusing this and that, to fill the hole left by your low self esteem. these hindutva people never change. yuck.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

dude, you argue like a dumbfcuk. that other guy had the patience of an elephant, I must agree.

They were arguing decent, madyalo baba ramdev ochchindu ante @3$%

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Probably enough safeguards for a couple of thousand years. We are way past that, 2019. 

you are being needlessly dramatic. There's no study that points to genetic disorders in Indian population. There have been such studies for Pakistanis in UK.

Just now, jbourne said:

They were arguing decent, madyalo baba ramdev ochchindu ante @3$%

no. soodhilodhaaram has nothing to contribute other than his insecurity about being a hindutva fcuk.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

You're talking about food allergans, not autoimmunity. Auto immunity is when immune cells fight your organs without any intake of food. 

nee kosam oka chinna article vestunna, both are interrelated, allergens cause immune responses

https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/immunology-allergic-disorders/allergic,-autoimmune,-and-other-hypersensitivity-disorders/food-allergy

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how is it relevant to the topic? who are you accusing? first learn to argue the point, instead of accusing this and that, to fill the hole left by your low self esteem. these hindutva people never change. yuck.

hindutva enduku vachindi ra ikkada.. pakka thread lo mo/ayesha story vesukoka ikkadem pani ra yedava

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

hindutva enduku vachindi ra ikkada.. pakka thread lo mo/ayesha story vesukoka ikkadem pani ra yedava

'malafide intentions' ani cheppinappudu ochindi ra.

I remember the times 2yrs back when scores of hindutva fcuks were begging geneticists, when it was declared that Hindus are outsiders to India, to understand the Hindu reaction to that conclusion.

some of them blamed the bangladeshi heritage of the scientist writer. 

all of them were Hindutva fcuks who couldn't handle truth or make arguments to support their case.

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

according to   you  i must marry a bc/st/sc ??

how can this e possible.............

asalu oka dining table meeda tindame kastamu..eedendi vere caste antaadu @kevinusa babu