What happens if we give freedom to Kashmir?

DrBeta

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

No, that's why I know that I don't know what's going on there. 

Then why would you ask if kashmir needs freedom without knowing at all? 

Prejudice at its best

Just now, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Then why would you ask if kashmir needs freedom without knowing at all? 

Prejudice at its best

Maybe re-read the question, I said what happens if we give freedom to Kashmir. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Maybe re-read the question, I said what happens if we give freedom to Kashmir. 

Same answer. Who said there is no freedom in kashmir to you to begin with?

Just now, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Same answer. Who said there is no freedom in kashmir to you to begin with?

I never said they don't have freedom. I said I don't know if they have freedom because I am seeing it from outside, not inside. 

I never said they don't have freedom. I said I don't know if they have freedom because I am seeing it from outside, not inside. 

Sare, pakkakelli aduko Inka 

• Haha 1

Your question is based on your prejudice that Kashmir is not a free state thus you asked what happens if .....

so if you don’t know why would you assume and ask what happens if it ain’t?

5 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Your question is based on your prejudice that Kashmir is not a free state thus you asked what happens if .....

so if you don’t know why would you assume and ask what happens if it ain’t?

I don't think I am prejudiced. I used to be prejudiced thinking that people in Kashmir are as patriotic as I am, but I am not so sure of that anymore. Now, I am less prejudiced than I was before. So, I posed the question to understand what happens if we let go of Kashmir. 

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't think I am prejudiced. I used to be prejudiced thinking that people in Kashmir are as patriotic as I am, but I am not so sure of that anymore. Now, I am less prejudiced than I was before. So, I posed the question to understand what happens if we let go of Kashmir. 

Simple Answer: we can let go off all the Kashmiris , but not a inch of Kashmir....

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

basic ga artham ayindi endi ante

nuvu oka thuraka sannasi vi

adi nee problem

17 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

basic ga artham ayindi endi ante

nuvu oka thuraka sannasi vi

adi nee problem

Nenu kadani seppina nuvvu elago nammavu, inkeduku ba. Basic ga stop stereotyping people and assume that you know about them. I have no idea about you just like you have no idea about me, so stop judging me. Open your eyes. 

25 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Simple Answer: we can let go off all the Kashmiris , but not a inch of Kashmir....

I like what you're thinking, but I don't like the conclusion. E country ayina country ayyedi people valle kada? When I say that I do realize that there has been a massive genocide and religious cleansing in Kashmir that significantly changed the demographics. Now, having said that, there must be a reason why people in Kashmir are behaving the way they are. If we need to keep Kashmir, we can't just shoot everyone there, that would make us no better than Pakistan. I think that there should be a constitutional amendment to facilitate development in the region and intermixing of people to enable them to believe that we are a viable choice, if not the right one to be a part of.