What happens if we give freedom to Kashmir?

DrBeta

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, if you are arguing for the fun of it, its fine.

but don't expect logic, facts, empathy from any of these assholes.

Thanks ba, I really just need to know what people think. 

India is my country. kashmir is part of India. those who don't like it can go back.

(3rd std student that parrots the nonsense their teachers tell them, without any understanding)

India is my country. kashmir is part of India. those who don't like it can go back.

(MS graduate who's a failure in life, and wants to find some win even if its at the cost of decency, and not even a personal victory).

lol. losers.

If you want to be an asshole, atleast try to be a smart one. lol.

don't get into these topics and make a fool of yourself.

there's no way you can argue that what india is doing in kashmir is fine, unless you subscribe to 'strong can play with the weak'.

and those who make that kind of arguments are not strong, because the strong don't sit around making arguments, and instead act.

so act, or shut the fcuk up. if you talk a big game, you are a fcuking loser who's only playing that big game in his head, and has no idea what winning the game requires.

Kashmir was a hindu land before muslims/moghuls invaded India just like pakistani land now.

So, Kashmir was a hindu land before some muslims killed & drived out 5,00,000 kashmiri pandits out of the valley ..  So clearly if someone has any doubt on whose land it originally belongs to I suggest them to go back & read history.

KASHMIR IS A HINDU LAND & IT WILL ALWAYS BE PERIOD ! See what a famous muslim has to say..

9 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

Kashmir was a hindu land before muslims/moghuls invaded India just like pakistani land now.

So, Kashmir was a hindu land before some muslims killed & drived out 5,00,000 kashmiri pandits out of the valley ..  So clearly if someone has any doubt on whose land it originally belongs to I suggest them to go back & read history.

KASHMIR IS A HINDU LAND & IT WILL ALWAYS BE PERIOD ! See what a famous muslim has to say..

I did not express any doubt on who it belonged to in the past. I am more concerned about what we should do so that people living there will feel like they belong to India. 

4 hours ago, DrBeta said:

I did not express any doubt on who it belonged to in the past. I am more concerned about what we should do so that people living there will feel like they belong to India. 

nothing can be done to change the minds of islamists.

10 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Nenu kadani seppina nuvvu elago nammavu, inkeduku ba. Basic ga stop stereotyping people and assume that you know about them. I have no idea about you just like you have no idea about me, so stop judging me. Open your eyes. 

Am guessing this guy same uttermost.. he also want freedom to Jaish e moh.. he was supporting Kashmiri’s to give shelter to them and attack India army 

3 minutes ago, Nallamallatiger said:

Am guessing this guy same uttermost.. he also want freedom to Jaish e moh.. he was supporting Kashmiri’s to give shelter to them and attack India army 

1. False

2. False

3. False

What I want is constitutional amendment of article 390, so that people across the country can settle in Kashmir and more developmental activities happen there so that people in Kashmir feel like they belong to India. 

Thank you very much. 

21 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

1. False

2. False

3. False

What I want is constitutional amendment of article 390, so that people across the country can settle in Kashmir and more developmental activities happen there so that people in Kashmir feel like they belong to India. 

Thank you very much. 

Then your brothers and sisters there should not give shelter to terrorists VA.. if hey support authorities over there things will be settlers down. Videos out on how local villagers helping your brothers with guns and bullet 

9 minutes ago, Nallamallatiger said:

Then your brothers and sisters there should not give shelter to terrorists VA.. if hey support authorities over there things will be settlers down. Videos out on how local villagers helping your brothers with guns and bullet 

Nenemantanante, akkada undetoduni veretollu influence doing ba, valla vallu don't think they are terrorist. So koncham gattiga undetollu vere Indians akkada poyi settle ayite kocham pedda pedda building avi katti jobs avi iste janalaki panulu untayi. Pani undetodu gun patkodani manavi cheskuntunna.

17 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

ichina 3va roju delhi kavali antaru.

Kashmir ki freedom ante a land ki freedom kadu ba, akkada unde people ki freedom ba. Ayina land ki what freedom re, your brain is brilliant kaka.